Beam Suntory Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Beam Suntory Interview Questions

Interviews at Beam Suntory

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Beam Suntory in May 2018.

Interview

The interview process was pretty standard. There was a phone screening with HR. There was a one-on-one Interview with the hiring manager and a final larger interview with the brand team. Overall, the process was very expedient.

Interview Questions

• The questions were actually very fun. The questions were marketing case questions as well as questions about how you stay up to date on marketing trends in the industry and what brand in the portfolio would you market differently and why?   1 Answer

Associate Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Deerfield, IL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Beam Suntory (Deerfield, IL) in July 2015.

Interview

Very thorough but warm and welcoming. You meet with sever people so can really get a good feel for the type of company you will be working for. Ask questions, this shows initiative and genuine interest.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work there.
      Simple question but a great way to really show your understanding of the business, and what kind of person you are. Team players welcome!   Answer Question

Staff Accountant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Beam Suntory.

Interview

4 seperate 30 minute interviews. I met with the Accountant Director, another staff, and then two managers. They all started with a brief history of the company and then wanted me to tell my story on my resume.

Senior Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Beam Suntory.

Interview

Some standard questions, a lot of digging into resume. Best served answering with the examples. Bottom line, if you know what you are talking about you will do fine. If you're trying to fake it until you make it they will find out.

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Beam Suntory (New York, NY).

Interview

Takes longer than expected from call to interview to offer. Things seem to move slow on the internal side (waiting to get manager approval, etc.). I could tell (after a year of working there), that they don't really pay too much attention in the interview. They rely heavily on the PI exercise at the individual level, but not how that person will integrate into the culture or established team dynamic.

Interview Questions

• What's your favorite cocktail?   1 Answer

Supplier Quality Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clermont, KY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Beam Suntory (Clermont, KY) in November 2015.

Interview

The interview process was standard with a recruiter phone screen which covered areas that were key points to the positions, in my case, auditing experience. Then another phone screen with the hiring manager which dived into more detail about elements on the resume and an overview of the position and the company. Finally, an on-site interview with a panel with various individuals that were stakeholders to the position and department. The interviews were 1:1 about an hour each in length with lunch provided. Throughout the entire process, the people were professional, respectful and accommodating.

Interview Questions

• How effective and sustainable were efforts associated with initiatives listed on the resume?   Answer Question

Unfortunately, had to decline the offer due to personal reasons but aside from that, would have jumped on the chance to work for such a good group of people and what seemingly seems like an exciting fast paced company.

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Beam Suntory.

Interview

Contacted by a recruiter after submitting my application online within two weeks. Two phone interviews followed by an in person panel interview. Everyone was incredibly nice and helpful. Offer was extended the day after my interview.

Interview Questions

• General questions about work history. Situational/behavioral questions   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Application

The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Beam Suntory.

Interview

Phone Interview with HR followed by in person interview with Hiring Manager and Regional Sales Manager. Interview went well however neither took notes during. The interview felt rushed. After being told I could expect contact and many follow ups to inquire about status I finally received an impersonal email stating another candidate was selected about 7 weeks after initial interview.

Chemist Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Beam Suntory.

Interview

Long it took three years and I worked for several bosses gaining understanding of the company and people until I was able to easily gain employment. There was a lot of learning along the way and I am better for going through it

Demand Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Beam Suntory.

Interview

About 20 minutes long. He was very friendly and informative. Asked common question that would be expected on any phone interview. Told me it would take a week or two before I heard anything.