Bear Creek Mountain Resort & Conference Center Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Bear Creek Mountain Resort & Conference Center

1.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Bear Creek Mountain Resort & Conference Center

Staff Position Interview

Interview

Saw an advertisement for a position which I applied for. Received a telephone call several weeks later where they indicated they MAY be considering me. Then nothing for many weeks. Sufficient time for me to believe the application was not successful. They called back and expected me to turn up at very short notice.

Interview was held in a public area with a lot of traffic and constant interruptions. Interviewer was clearly unprepared and was exceedingly vague about the position and overall benefits. They clearly did not know. The tour of the resort was brief and to the point.

Received notification of acceptance and took up the position.

Hotel Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bear Creek Mountain Resort & Conference Center.

Interview

Basic. Nothing lengthy. No stupid questions. Average interview. If you have a pulse and are committed. nobody stays because the pay is terrible and mgt very poor

Banquet Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Macungie, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Bear Creek Mountain Resort & Conference Center (Macungie, PA) in July 2014.

Interview

I submitted my application online on their website. Then a few days later received a call from the banquet manager and we set up a time for me to come into the resort for a one on one interview. The interview was very easy and laid back, got the job on the spot. Showed me where I can get my uniform and how much it would cost etc.

Interview Questions

• What do you do in your free time   1 Answer

Bell Hop Interview

Anonymous Employee in Macungie, PA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bear Creek Mountain Resort & Conference Center (Macungie, PA) in November 2014.

Interview

They had five pages of questions, a lot of hypothetical questions, with given situations and how to you would react, how would you describe yourself, interview lasted about a hour