BearCom Account Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at BearCom

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Maywood, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BearCom (Maywood, NJ).

Interview

The interview process included an initial phone interview with the HR/recruiting department followed by an in-person interview with the local branch manager. Everyone that I spoke with was professional and polite, especially Velma in the head office. During a difficult time (Hurricane Harvey recovery) I still received quick responses to my questions and updates on my application.

Interview Questions

• Questions specific to my past experience and how it would apply to the position I was applying for.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for BearCom

Account Executive Interview

Application

The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at BearCom in June 2010.

Interview

The initial interviews, two by phone, were done by a recruiter. Between the interviews, I took a personality and skills assessment. The next interview was in person with the local sales manager. Then, I interviewed with the motorola rep assigned to BearCom by phone and finally with the CEO also by phone. I received an offer, but elected not to accept the position because of a better offer in a different field. All of the people in the process were very nice and open. Seemed like a long process for the job they were offering.

Interview Questions

• Describe a difficult situation you encounter in a past job and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Ultimately, I did not accept the offer because the base salary changed in the process, the other offer was considerably higher and BearCom does not cover any expenses.