BearingPoint Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 23, 2017

2.5

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BearingPoint.

Interview

Phone interview- less formal, more of a chat about how my experience matches the job requirements and a chance to find out more about the role.
Face to face interview- more formal as I met what would be my future colleague and she had more precise questions.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for BearingPoint

Intern Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BearingPoint.

Interview

1 on 1 interview with a senior member of staff. It was a relaxed format that started off with going through my CV and asking simple questions throughout. Questions on the modules I had studied and previous projects completed made up the majority of the interview as well as some basic technical questions. I was then asked a bit about my self and hobbies that I had. Overall interview took around 45 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Some basic OO quesitions such as explain what classes are and scenarios that you would use them.   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Düsseldorf (Germany)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BearingPoint (Düsseldorf (Germany)) in March 2012.

Interview

Interview with Partner, Case Study, Brainteaser. I was asked to present my CV and to answer common motivational questions. Also I had to answer some technical questions regarding the position I was applying for. Afterwards it took a few days and I got the contract. The interview process may have changed now.

Interview Questions

• Normal CV, Motivation, Brainteaser, Case Study   1 Answer

Negotiation

Intern Interview

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at BearingPoint in August 2010.

Interview

They just wanted to know why I was interested in interning for the company since I had already done my thesis about them.