BearingPoint Senior Management Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

BearingPoint Senior Management Analyst Interview Questions

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at BearingPoint (Atlanta, GA) in January 2009.

Interview

The first interview was over the phone. The second interview was face to face with a Managing Director.

Interview Questions

• What didn't you enjoy about serving in the Armed Forces.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for BearingPoint

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at BearingPoint (Arlington, VA) in November 2008.

Interview

I thought the process was very fair and professional. i met the recruiter at a career fair and we struck up a conversation. We followed this up with a phone interview, and then I and a bunch of other candidates came in for interviews. I had an offer within a week of my interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

i was able to negotiate by speaking about an offer at another company. I asked them to match it. That was all - I didn't push too hard.

Senior Management Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Islamabad, Islamabad (Pakistan)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at BearingPoint (Islamabad, Islamabad (Pakistan)) in November 2012.

Interview

The whole process took about more than a month which included a couple of rounds of one on one interviews, followed by panel interview and reference checks. The interviews were focused on questions related to education, background, areas of expertise, prior consulting engagements, methodologies employed, extracurricular activities and research abilities etc.

Interview Questions

• About prior consulting experience and some BPR related questions   1 Answer