Beat Customer Experience Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Beat Customer Experience Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at Beat

2.8

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Beat (New York, NY) in February 2019.

Interview

The interview process took almost 1 month but it was amazing because HR team always is contacting you regarding the process in the company, they always are open to questions that you might have, answer you in a very kind way. The process start with a home test, once I passed it, I had 3 interviews face to face.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Beat

Customer Experience Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Beat.

Interview

Very smooth and clear process, on a friendly basis, prompt follow up on every step of the way, positive vibes . Honest and concise information, transparency, took a bit longer than anticipated but was definitely worth it.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years as a professional?   Answer Question

Customer Experience Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lima, Lima Region (Peru)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Beat (Lima, Lima Region (Peru)) in November 2019.

Interview

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Beat in November 2019. There were 3 interviews. The first one was in group and the others were individual.

Interview Questions

• The process took almost a week and it was great. People are very friendly and they give you the confidence to contact them if you have any questions.   Answer Question

Customer Experience Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lima, Lima Region (Peru)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Beat (Lima, Lima Region (Peru)) in July 2019.

Interview

I applied through their website and they contacted for the first time me via email within 4 days. It was kind of a long process but the people were very friendly and professional, they contacted me each time I passed one of the interviews and they were always available for me to contact when I had any doubts too.

Customer Experience Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Monterrey, Nuevo León (Mexico)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Beat (Monterrey, Nuevo León (Mexico)) in May 2019.

Interview

The interview process is unique, few companies have this amazing way to start the experience with them. First you’ll send your application through BeatApp Jobs section. A Talent Acquisition Specialist will contact you very soon to send you a home assignment, which will determine your customer service skills, as soon as you send the home assignment the same TAS will reach you to continue with the first interview, they will ask you about yourself, your work experience and education, a second interview is scheduled to inform you more about the project. The best about these interviews is that they are 100% online, through Video Conference. The process take 2-3 weeks aprox.

Customer Experience Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Athens (Greece)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Beat (Athens (Greece)) in January 2018.

Interview

The interview process took almost 3 weeks to complete. I interviewed at their offices (which are modern and have casual vibe). I received an email with a take home test and then I had interviews both with CX team members and HR.
    The interviewers were very professional and friendly. I was fully informed by them about the position and Beat's culture which I appreciated it. The manager provided feedback through emails.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about an accomplishment, regarding your job experience, you are most proud of   Answer Question