Beat Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Beat

2.8

People Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Beat (New York, NY) in June 2018.

Interview

✅ The overall experience was great.
    ✅The interviewers were kind and friendly
    ✅The procedure took just two weeks
    ✅I found the interviewer when I needed
    ✅ Consistency on the dates of the procedure
    ✅ Very friendly environment in total

Interview Questions

• The questions were about my professional experience and my studies   Answer Question

Operations Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Beat (New York, NY).

Interview

I got through two filters, the first one a written test and the second one an interview with a city launcher officer. I didn't call back because I had received an offer from another company, but they never contacted me back to let me know if I had gone through after the interview or not. So make sure to ask when you will have feedback and/or if you may call them.

Interview Questions

• Describe a difficult situation in your previous job that you managed to solve.   Answer Question

QA Tester Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Beat (New York, NY).

Interview

There were 2 interviews, one via zoom of 30 min, where we discussed generally about my CV, the company and the position, and one double interview of 2, 5h. The first hour I was interviewed from an HR member and the following 1 5h I was interviewed by a scrum master and a qa tester(technical interview)

Customer Experience Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Beat (New York, NY) in February 2019.

Interview

The interview process took almost 1 month but it was amazing because HR team always is contacting you regarding the process in the company, they always are open to questions that you might have, answer you in a very kind way. The process start with a home test, once I passed it, I had 3 interviews face to face.

Junior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Athens (Greece)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Beat (Athens (Greece)) in November 2018.

Interview

Included an exciting coding event and 1 on 1 technical interview.

Interview Questions

• The questions were about my work experience and university projects.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Athens (Greece)

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Beat (Athens (Greece)) in September 2018.

Interview

The overall experience was great. The interview was conducted in a friendly, calm and at the same time professional atmosphere. I've been through 3 stages. One zoom call with an IT Recruiter, one project assignment and the last one with Software Engineer team members and an HR representative.

Operations Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Beat.

Interview

Interview consists of a written test, an online interview and then an in-person stage. Process takes about 2 weeks in total.
    Company looks great. Good pay and benefits.

I didn't get selected so I dont know anything else beyond that.

Interview Questions

• Interview consists of a written test, an online interview and then an in-person stage.   Answer Question

Treasurer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Athens (Greece)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Beat (Athens (Greece)) in February 2019.

Interview

The hiring manager was very professional and also very friendly during the whole process. He kept me informed about the progress of my application and followed up after every interview.
    Hiring process was pretty smooth.

Interview Questions

• We mainly discussed about my previous experience and also about my cultural fit to the company.   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Athens (Greece)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Beat (Athens (Greece)) in November 2017.

Interview

30min Skype call interview and a face to face meeting with the Ops and the It Recruiter. Both of them were only just a few months at the company and it was very obvious that they didnt have the experience nor the critical thinking to judge if you are the proper one for the job. They just read your resume and your previous title to see if it matches with the current title without examining carefully your responsibilities and capabilities in your previous job. It appears they act like robots and hire young people with little experience to exploit them. If you ask smart questions they look at you like you are an alien without responding. It's sad that they hire dump and inexperienced people just to get the interviews done.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Athens (Greece)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Beat (Athens (Greece)) in August 2018.

Interview

Phone and video call filter, technical assignment and on-site interview.

From my experience and from other 3 friends who applied here. They have a huge mismatch on what they search for and their recruiting process. So you (and they) end up wasting a lot of time.

They seem to be hiring mostly juniors & young people. 🤷‍♂️

Interview Questions

• What is your current salary. (HR questions were by the book)   Answer Question