Beau Rivage Resort & Casino Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Beau Rivage Resort & Casino Interview Questions

Updated Apr 17, 2017

2.5

Front Desk Agent Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Beau Rivage Resort & Casino.

Interview

Long interview process lots of questions and brief answers but gives you an opportunity to make conversation topics with the interviewer just be yourself and make sure to use a lot of previous employment examples

Front Desk Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Biloxi, MS

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Beau Rivage Resort & Casino (Biloxi, MS) in October 2016.

Interview

First, there's a online interview with a third party agency. No contact with anyone particular until you make it to the second interview. If you get accepted, it will take about a month or two to get a response back.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time where you went above and beyond.   Answer Question

Guest Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Biloxi, MS

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Beau Rivage Resort & Casino (Biloxi, MS) in July 2016.

Interview

The process overall was fairly simple. After taking an online assessment, got selected to do a video interview. After that, scheduled an appt. to take a typing assessment. The interview itself was thorough and the manager was nice. Did not take job due to working nights.

Reservation Desk Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Beau Rivage Resort & Casino.

Interview

easy sit down with 2 representatives, asked the basic questions of why are you interested in job, what do you bring to the job, etc. went over pay scale and benefits. Was told when the interviews were ending and when they would select someone. Then it would be a background and drug check.

Interview Questions

• Wanted to know of a time I had received exceptional customer service and asked me to describe it.   Answer Question

Beau Rivage Resort & Casino Response

Dec 1, 2015 – Human Resources Specialist

Thank you so much for your review of Beau Rivage and our interview process! We value your feedback and willingness to share your experience with others. We are very happy that you had a positive... More

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Biloxi, MS

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Beau Rivage Resort & Casino (Biloxi, MS) in April 2015.

Interview

It was a professional experience. I was called in to meet with the director and it was an enjoyable experience. It did take a while before a call was made to me. I almost took another job, but I am glad they reached out to me before I accepted the other offer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself.
      What can you tell me about the company?
      Tell me about your experience?
      What makes you stand out amongst other applicants?   Answer Question

Beau Rivage Resort & Casino Response

Nov 30, 2015 – Human Resources Specialist

Thank you so much for your review of Beau Rivage and our interview process! We value your feedback and willingness to share your experience with others. The interview and hiring process can take... More

Customer Care Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Beau Rivage Resort & Casino in August 2013.

Interview

Initial contact notoriously takes a while; they will urge you to select another position if you haven't heard anything within about a month. The interviews were extensive; I went through three for a temporary position. They are incredibly knowledgeable about the business and who they want representing their company.

Interview Questions

• Describe something about a former employer that you did not like or would change.   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Biloxi, MS

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Beau Rivage Resort & Casino (Biloxi, MS) in July 2013.

Interview

I went through 2 interviews, very similar just with different people. Then the 3rd was so that whoever was in charge could see you. Literally took 3 minutes. All sales associates interview with the same people, regardless of the retail store. They will make sure you are willing to work weedends AND HOLIDAYS. They offer 3% commission on anything you sell, and they use that to justify their laughable wage.

Interview Questions

• They really just want to know that you understand and can implement great customer service   Answer Question

The rate they were willing to pay was laughable

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Biloxi, MS

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Beau Rivage Resort & Casino (Biloxi, MS).

Interview

I initially learned of the opportunity through my college in my senior year. The recruiters did a school visit and were real excited about the program. They answered all my questions and I ended up applying online. Their online app process needs severe updating. It can only be done on the Internet Explorer web browser which is never a smooth process. I interviewed with the recruiter at the Beau and a background check was done on me. I was then called for an interview with the director of the department I was to intern with. It was about a one-month process which I ended up receiving and started at the end of May.

Interview Questions

• Why do you feel we should choose you or what makes you stand out from all the other applicants.   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was an internship which is usually unpaid, so to receive an hourly wage was great; no negotiation took place.

SPA Attendant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Biloxi, MS

Application

I interviewed at Beau Rivage Resort & Casino (Biloxi, MS) in February 2011.

Interview

Simple interview where you meet with the HR manager and the VP over the Spa/Salon. Just be professional and you will do fine.

Interview Questions

• They wanted specific examples of past customer relationship experience.   Answer Question

Pit Clerk Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Biloxi, MS

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Beau Rivage Resort & Casino (Biloxi, MS) in December 2008.

Interview

Before I even got an interview, I was continuously being told that they were interested in me whenever I would call to inquire about the job. It wasn't until I found another job opportunity when the Manager told me they wanted me to be part of their team. After the 10 minute interview, it took me one month (way to long in my opinion) to finally start my first day on the job.

Interview Questions

• Will you be able to work weekends or holidays? (Casinos are BIG on their employees working holidays.)   1 Answer

Negotiation

n/a