Beaulieu Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.3

10 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Twist Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bridgeport, AL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Beaulieu (Bridgeport, AL) in March 2016.

Interview

It took longer than it should have . The longest part was the translator that had to tell the immigrants what was being said it that part was very frustrating. Also since I worked thru a temp service already it was a confusion about who was going to pay me for my orientation and the remaining work week

Assistant Department Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dalton, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Beaulieu (Dalton, GA) in October 2015.

Interview

Contacted by HR for phone screen and to set up on site interview. Showed up and interviewed with the department manager. Informal followed by a plant tour. Received an offer about 1.5 weeks later.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about carpet? Why are you looking for a new job?   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Adairsville, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Beaulieu (Adairsville, GA) in September 2015.

Interview

Panel interview (in this case 3 people) asking predetermined questions. They would take turns and the more thought out my answer, the better they responded. I used my previous experience with the company to land the job.

Interview Questions

• What makes you uniquely qualified to be a manager?   1 Answer

Tufting Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Beaulieu in June 2015.

Interview

Submit application and get a call for a one on one interview. Interviewer asked basic questions regarding past employment, experience, motivations for leaving etc. interview finished called within 1 day with offer

Interview Questions

• Basic questions- experience, past employers, what motivated to leave   Answer Question

Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dalton, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Beaulieu (Dalton, GA) in March 2015.

Interview

Phone interview with recruiter, phone interviewer with IS Dir of mfg., face to face meeting with 7 people(Systems Analyst,Programmer from MFg. team,VP of mfg.,VP of Shipping,IS Dir of mfg,CIO) and I was wore out I was there 3 hours. IS Dir. of Mfg. lied to me but giving me the impression that I could work from home but evidently changed his mind after I was hired.

Interview Questions

• How many years experience programming in RPG.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Confusing. Recruiter didn't seem to be on the same page as the IS Dir. of Mfg.

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Beaulieu in September 2014.

Interview

Initial communication was through a career fair through my university. The entire process was fairly straight forward as the recruiter I talked with was very understanding of my schedule and outlook for future employers. She was very personable and went out of her way to make the experience as seamless as possible. The first interview is with the regional leader. This is a basic phone interview with the typical questions. If you have a connection with the RL, the next interview is with the district manager. This interview was a bit more of a behavioral interview. They question your motivation and work ethic, so be prepared. The final interview is with the corporate HR department. In this interview, the recruiter goes through every detail of the position and determines if you are a good fit for the company. After that, if you are accepted, you are relocated to your territory and given a week or two to gain product knowledge. Once a month you are flown to the headquarters in N Georgia to learn about the corporate and manufacturing process of the company. This is a great way to learn what you are selling. Overall this was a great experience for my first job out of college. I highly recommend this company!

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation. The base salary is the same for every sales employee, but the majority of income is associated with commission.

Sales Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Beaulieu in May 2012.

Interview

Quick, direct. Not a drawn out process. Did not have to pass a test to get to next round. Manager helpful and friendly. Based on industry experience for compensation package.

Director of Purchasing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dalton, GA

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Beaulieu (Dalton, GA) in April 2012.

Interview

Phone interview with H/R followed by separate in person interviews with CEO (direct report) and then with a panel of other Directors. Each of the six individuals was extremely nice and made the process very pleasant. They asked direct and detailed questions and provided great insights to where the company has been, its' current standing and outlook for the future.

I felt very good about the interview and was profoundly disappointed not to receive an offer. However, Beaulieu promoted someone from within the company so the organization should be commended.

Interview Questions

• none were terribly difficult or unexpected   1 Answer

Senior Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dalton, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Beaulieu (Dalton, GA) in May 2011.

Interview

The interview was thorough and fair. I felt understood and was able to convey my skills. The interviewer asked logical questions and was attentive. I felt comfortable. I was able to convey my skills seamlessly. It took about an hour. I was able to ask questions, and received helpful answers.

Roll-up Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dalton, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Beaulieu (Dalton, GA) in March 2010.

Interview

I first applied for the job, then the hiring manager called me to inform they wanted me to come in for an interview. I went to the hiring center to get the location I would be going to for the interview, once at the location I was interviewed by a group of 6 members from different departments. Each employee asked specific questions ranging from workplace situations to my previous exprience in the field. A couple of days later they called me to tell I got the job and I had to take and pass a drug screen and physical before going through the orientation.

Interview Questions

• How would you approach another employee about not doing their job   Answer Question
    • What makes you think this is a good company to work for   Answer Question

Negotiation

Their were'nt any negotiations