Beaumont Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Beaumont Health

2.7

Sort:

RN Interview

Interview

I'm a new grad and applied for a job on a general med surg floor. I received a call about a week after I submitted my application online. I went to school out of state and wasn't available for the interview until early June. I first met with the lady at HR and then was escorted to the floor that I had applied for. There I'm at the charge nurse and one of the nurse managers and interview with both of them. Everyone was very friendly and made me feel extremely comfortable! I'm still waiting for HR to contact my references and give me a call back regarding the interview.

Interview Questions

• Why did you want to become a nurse?   Answer Question
    • What obstacles have you overcome to be here today?   Answer Question
    • Why did you choose Beaumont?   Answer Question
    • Name a time where you dealt with a difficult patient   Answer Question
    • Name a time when you went above and beyond for a patient   Answer Question
    • What would you do if you arrived for your shift, and your patient is complaining about the care they received by the previous nurse?   Answer Question
    • What would you do if you entered a older patients room and he was restless, and anxious and potentially a harm to himself or others?   Answer Question
    • Name a time when you showed that you were a team player   Answer Question
    • Name a time when you had a conflict with a coworker and what you did to resolve the conflict   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Royal Oak, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Beaumont Health (Royal Oak, MI).

Interview

Easy resume talk through. Very relazed

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a staff conflict you had and how you dealt with it. Difficult to answer, as I had never experienced it before.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. Straight forward pay scale for RN's

Anonymous Employee in Royal Oak, MI

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Beaumont Health (Royal Oak, MI) in June 2010.

Interview

Standard for RN interview

Negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Royal Oak, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Beaumont Health (Royal Oak, MI) in December 2017.

Interview

I was an internal applicant working as an NT, I interviewed with the Unit manager, Charge Nurse, and another RN on the floor. Each person sitting in on interview added commentary to each of my responses and the process was very lengthy, an hour and 10 minutes total for the interview.

Anonymous Employee in Royal Oak, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Beaumont Health (Royal Oak, MI) in October 2016.

Interview

Met with HR for approx 45-1hr, then met with the floor manager for 1 hr. HR meeting was a series of general questions. Meeting with the hiring manager was general questions about your nursing knowledge, and about yourself.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you witnessed a nurse compromising patient safety and what did you do about it?   Answer Question

Secretary Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Livonia, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Beaumont Health (Livonia, MI) in August 2018.

Interview

Applied online on their website. Few days later - HR Intern calls to set an interview with me and the HR Personnel. The SOONEST they could take me - was almost 2 and a half weeks later for just an initial interview... ridiculous! I asked for sooner but the HR Intern claimed she did not have anything available sooner. I set the interview, but once it came time for it, I had already lost interest in the job and ended up cancelling it. Sorry - but, not everyone has an ample amount of time to wait for just an initial INTERVIEW!!! Beaumont you are losing quality candidates due to your unacceptable wait for an initial interview. No candidate is going to wait 2.5 weeks to meet with you in person. Within those 2.5 weeks a quality candidate will get another JOB OFFER from a different company that is NOT you!!! Please step it up!!!!

Interview Questions

• None - was just asked by the HR Intern during the initial phone call when I was available to come In. See review for further info.   Answer Question

Speech Language Pathologist Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Beaumont Health.

Interview

They wanted me to provide treatment to one of their pediatric patients while the interviewers watched. They asked a variety of questions and I was interviewed by a panel of 6 people.

Speech Language Pathologist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Royal Oak, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at Beaumont Health (Royal Oak, MI) in January 2016.

Interview

I had one round of interviews with 2 individuals and overall I felt that the interview went well. Yet, I felt that there may of been some discrimination in terms of age because I internally felt and can not prove this case since many of the employees were younger than myself and I felt that is what they were looking for individuals below the age of 35. I also did not ever receive a curtesy email to follow up. I have grave concerns regarding this type of hiring practices of age discrimination with Beaumont.

Interview Questions

• What kids of experience do you have with autism? Are you willing to drive to other facilities?   Answer Question

Epic Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Beaumont Health.

Interview

The interview process was very vague, only 1 round. Interviewers dont really know what they are asking, they are more looking for a personality, rather than a skill set. The interviewing will be followed by the HR, where you will basically negotiate the benefits.

Interview Questions

• Tell us something about yourself, what do you know about health care.   Answer Question

Epic Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Troy, MI

Interview

Interviewed with manager and two project managers prior to HR interview. Standard questions. Took about a week to get an offer. Was able to negotiate a bit