Beaumont Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Sort:

Registrar Interview

Anonymous Employee in Royal Oak, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Beaumont Health (Royal Oak, MI) in April 2015.

Interview

Questions were straight forward and related the the position. All the people in the human resources were very nice. I applied online. Took about a week to call back. Filled out some paper work, took a typing, spelling, and medical terminology test, interviewed with HR, and then one other person.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in this position?   4 Answers

Respiratory Therapist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Taylor, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Beaumont Health (Taylor, MI) in July 2016.

Interview

Applied online several times over 3 months. I finally received a phone call for an interview. Brief interview with the manager followed by a group interview with the rest of the therapy staff. Was mostly asked why I left my other places of employment and how those hospitals ran. The other therapists were rather distracted during the interview and didn't ask a lot of questions, just wanted gossip about the other hospitals.

Human Resources Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Grosse Pointe, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Beaumont Health (Grosse Pointe, MI) in June 2016.

Interview

Depending on what you are applying for they give you an assessment and then meet with the recruiter after you fill out the proper forms. Once you have met with a recruiter they let you know they would get in touch with you with in 2 weeks of interview.

Interview Questions

• Some of the question were tricky when it came to dealing with certain situations you had to give examples and it would be hard if you did not confront that type of situation and your nervous about giving the wrong information.   Answer Question

Programmer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Royal Oak, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Beaumont Health (Royal Oak, MI) in February 2008.

Interview

Their online application process was a snap. Very easy. I ended up going to 3 separate interviews. I was sent an e-mail from an Admin. Assistant in IT requesting a time to interview with an Assistant Director in IT.
    About 1-2 weeks later, I interviewed with 2 Project Managers on the team I'd be working on. The process seems to slow down in HR. It was a number of weeks before I was finally contacted by HR personnel, and I'm pretty sure they already had full contact information of 3 manager-level and higher references. They request that you bring in original versions of all of your degrees and certificates (hint: you can leave them in the frames - they take photo copies of them and give them right back to you). While in the HR office, I also met with the HR Rep. If I recall correctly, she already contacted my references and I thought she was going to make an offer to me on that visit. To my dismay, she did not. I can't recall how soon after an offer was made but I received a phone call, an e-mail, and a written letter with an offer eventually.

Interview Questions

• Describe a most favorite boss and why was he or she your favorite boss.   Answer Question
    • Describe your least favorite boss, and why was he or she your least favorite.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate a 3% pay increase from my current pay. I actually said I would not take less than what I was currently making. Since the commute was so much closer to home for me, I would be saving a lot in gas money. So, I was pleased to get a 3% raise on top of it.

Project Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Beaumont Health.

Interview

I had an in-person interview with three other people in the department. It was in the department office. I was soon offered the position. I am now just writing to meet the 30 word minimum. The interview process was easy, so there's not that much to write about...

Department Secretary Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Troy, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Beaumont Health (Troy, MI) in November 2017.

Interview

The interview was very brief in a small office. I was interviewed by two people. I thought it went well. However they started immediately with situational questions. They never asked me to tell them about myself or why I would be a good fit. Seemed as though they had already interviewed the candidate they wanted to choose.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where your supervisor had you do something you initially wanted to do a different way.   Answer Question

Departmental Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Taylor, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Beaumont Health (Taylor, MI) in November 2016.

Interview

Very disorganized. Gentleman doing the interview didn't know what to ask. Lady that sat in didn't contribute much. Then I was dumped in the nursing station for a peer interview, only I was not interviewing to be a nurse, but a secretary, so they didn't know what to ask me.

Interview Questions

• Tell us your most difficult situation you faced at work, and how did you solve it. This question - or one similar - is asked everywhere these days.   Answer Question

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dearborn, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Beaumont Health (Dearborn, MI) in July 2016.

Interview

Interviewed with three people. The first interview was with one tech and the pharmacy manager. If you get called for a second interview with HR more than likely you have the job! I was offered the position had schedule written for me and pasted my drug testing and everything. My background check came back afterwards and they withdrew the position after I had quit my job for a petty misdemeanor. Overall good and easy experience

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Troy, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Beaumont Health (Troy, MI) in May 2014.

Interview

They asked many questions about different situations. They were thorough on working with others and looked for a lot of maturity in your answers. They want experience, but they can see through a robotic answer. They want you to be yourself.

ER Tech Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Interview

HR called a different number than what I provided as my primary, causing a 2-week long phone tag! When I finally did reach a human, the position had already been filled! Mind you, I applied for the position 2 months prior to even being contacted.