Beaumont Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Beaumont Health

2.7

Financial Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Beaumont Health (Detroit, MI) in March 2017.

Interview

This job is described as a person responsible for verifying patient insurance, confirming benefits eligibility, performing authorization and pre-certification, calculating and estimating patient liability, collecting payments, and/or notification as required by third party coverage providers. Purpose of this job is to verify that Beaumont patient insurance information is accurate and up to date so payment will be received for services rendered. Additionally, this position requires the ability to discuss complex medical terms and prior treatment with physician office staff necessary to obtain authorization.

Financial Analyst I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Beaumont Health (Detroit, MI) in March 2012.

Interview

Great company to interview with. Very in depth questions and wanted to know a lot about previous employment. Nice workplace and very respectable employees. They have lots of "entry level" positions open but as far as senior positions or experienced professional positions there were none at the time of me applying.

Interview Questions

• Name a challenging time you had with your supervisor / boss and how did you solve it?   Answer Question

Pay amount was below what I was willing to accept.

Customer Services Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Troy, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Beaumont Health (Troy, MI) in January 2012.

Interview

Initial communication with the company was positive. Interview consisted of "behavioral" qustions about customer service, listening skills, etc. The job posting listed a Bachelors degree as a requirement, but the pay scale was extremely low even for a entry-level position. No benefits and full-time. The "title" for this job did meet what was required for the job... it seemed to keep from paying out a lower rate. Unsure about hours, stating they change on a daily basis.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you provided excellent customer service.   Answer Question
    • Tell me a time when listening and communication was important.   Answer Question

The lack of benefits and low pay. No job security at all.

Office Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Royal Oak, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Beaumont Health (Royal Oak, MI) in January 2013.

Interview

Casual, met with director and it was obvious from the moment the interview started that they were just going through formalities and had already chosen someone for the job

Interview Questions

• There weren't any focused questions or difficult questions. In fact, the interview was not focused at all.   Answer Question

Volunteer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Troy, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Beaumont Health (Troy, MI) in August 2012.

Interview

Phone interview, group interview, and then placed into a position.

Education Interview

Anonymous Employee in Royal Oak, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Beaumont Health (Royal Oak, MI).

Interview

Interview was pretty traditional question and answer.. After the interview, it can take up to 6 months before you start. Make sure you send a card after interview, my card is what got me the job.

Interview Questions

• One of the questions I had trouble coming up with an immediate response was, tell me the most creative thing you've done lately   Answer Question

Negotiation

Usually they are pretty set in their ways. Not much negotiation.

Research Assistant Interview

Interview

Drawn out and it took 3 months to hire me. There was little communication and the training was good though. Would not give me the yearly bonus because they hired me but took to long to have me actually start.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Beaumont Health.

Interview

2 interviews set up over a couple of weeks & a final HR interview. It took a couple of weeks in between sessions & about 2 months overall. it was a lot of back and forth before finally getting offered a job.

Interview Questions

• Questions about experiences, weakness/ strengths, team working ability, etc. Some of the normal interview type questions like "what would you do in this situation"...   Answer Question

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Royal Oak, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Beaumont Health (Royal Oak, MI) in February 2010.

Interview

received a call from HR. Made appointment to meet with HR for interview. Completed HR interview and psychological exam. Received follow up call to schedule interview with department. Interviewed with department. Received phone call to be offered position and scheduled a meeting with HR to complete paperwork for accepted position. Completed drug screen and physical. Scheduled and completed hospital orientation. Meet with Educational coordinator and set up unit orientation and completed mandatory education online. Started and completed orientation to unit.

Interview Questions

• None really come to mind. I was prepared for the interview and the types of questions asked.   Answer Question

Negotiation

long and drawn out.

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Royal Oak, MI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Beaumont Health (Royal Oak, MI) in October 2014.

Interview

I was contacted by HR for a floor interview. Interviewed the next day. Very informal and laid back. Maybe it was chemistry, or a laid back management all together. Received a call 2 days later (On a Saturday) for a HR interview. Interviewed that Monday. Less laid back, but seems as though it went well. A week later I received the offer.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you were frustrated with a patient or family   1 Answer

Negotiation

As a new grad, I really didn't have the leverage to negotiate. I wish I had tried though.