Beaumont Health Lab Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Beaumont Health Lab Assistant Interview Questions

Interviews at Beaumont Health

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Royal Oak, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Beaumont Health (Royal Oak, MI) in January 2017.

Interview

Once called from an application inserted, you have to meet with the HR department, which you might get a nice person and you might get a mean person. With my luck I received the mean lady that tried to make me apologize for something I knew nothing about.

Interview Questions

• Why do I want to work for their company.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Beaumont Health

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Beaumont Health (Detroit, MI).

Interview

The process was standard - a few people asking basic questions about the job, introducing the interviewee to staff, and a tour of the facilities. Everyone was friendly and offered a comprehensive view of the position. They offered no indication of an applicant's standing, or which exact qualifications they were seeking.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you saw coworkers arguing?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Royal Oak, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Beaumont Health (Royal Oak, MI) in December 2017.

Interview

I applied online. Approximately 4 weeks later I received a call to interview. I was also asked to take a typing test the same day. I met with an HR representative and the manager of the department. The interview went great! I received a call the next day with a job offer.