Beaumont Health Medical Scribe Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Medical Scribe

Beaumont Health Medical Scribe Interview Questions

Interviews at Beaumont Health

Anonymous Employee in Troy, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Beaumont Health (Troy, MI) in November 2012.

Interview

First interview was with an HR employee. The questions were straight forward tell me about a time when..., what I like best about scribing, all relevant questions. Second interview was with the chief scribe and chief physician of the EC. Similar questions to HR. Everyone was pretty nice.

Interview Questions

• There were no odd ball questions. everything was straight forward and relevant to the job and my experience. Had to take a spelling test, medical terminology test, and typing test.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Was not able to negotiate compensation. Ultimately left the position as it didn't pay enough, particularly compared to other EC positions who made much more than scribes yet required less experience, education, and knowledge.

Other Interview Reviews for Beaumont Health

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Troy, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Beaumont Health (Troy, MI) in May 2014.

Interview

The pre interview is very strict. You have to answer a bunch of medical terminology questions, take a spelling quiz, and a typing test. The spelling test was I think 25 words and either you checked it if was spelled wrong or left it if it wasn't. The words had nothing to do with medicine or a hospital.

Interview Questions

• The hardest part for me was the typing test. I was one word per minute short of the requirement and was told I couldn't continue. I have to go back in two weeks to try again.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grosse Pointe, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Beaumont Health (Grosse Pointe, MI) in March 2017.

Interview

First there was an interview at the hospital, then the HR department at a different location along with a typing test as well as a medical terminology test. The whole process took a few hours.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you did not agree with a coworker.   1 Answer