Beaumont Health Nursing Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Beaumont Health Nursing Assistant Interview Questions

Interviews at Beaumont Health

2.9

Nursing Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Beaumont Health.

Interview

I applied online and got a call from the manager on the floor about a week later. I interviewed with the manager and then interviewed with a charge nurse and NA on the floor. A day later HR called and I interviewed with them.

Interview Questions

• They ask a lot of teamwork and "what would you do in this situation" questions. You also want to have specific reasons for why you want to work at Beaumont   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Beaumont Health

Nursing Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Beaumont Health in August 2014.

Interview

It took months before my app was acknowledged. The first interview was with the HR rep, then the same day my second interview was with the Nursing Manager. It took them a month to give me a decision.

Interview Questions

• what was my major?
      why I wanted to work for them
      previous work experience   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Grosse Pointe, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Beaumont Health (Grosse Pointe, MI) in March 2013.

Interview

Had interview with the HR department in St. Clair Shores and then on the floor at the Hospital. Met with the Assistant Nurse Manager of the floor and had basic behavioral/personal questions similar to HR and then some situational.

Nursing Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Beaumont Health in October 2015.

Interview

Very professional. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. The women in HR who interviewed me was so sweet.. She made me feel comfortable. I studied all night long on interview questions just to be prepared. Just go in and be yourself.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you and a co-worker couldn't see eye to eye   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Troy, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Beaumont Health (Troy, MI) in July 2014.

Interview

Sat down with manager of unit, very professional, was given a tour of unit. The manger talked about the unit, how things were handled. Was able to have a peer sit down as well to better understand the future co workers. Was able to shadow for a little bit before accepting the job. overall very helpful and informative.

Nursing Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Beaumont Health in January 2016.

Interview

Interview was pretty straight forward. You interview with interviewer from the HR department, and then you go interview the head nurse and nurse Assistant on the unit you applied for. With HR, they go over your application with you, ask you questions about it and of course other common interview questions. .....with the nurse and na they ask you questions from a nurse Assistant point of view.

Anonymous Employee in Oak Park, MI

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Beaumont Health (Oak Park, MI) in August 2017.

Interview

There was no interview process but they did ask questions about why did we want to be a nursing Assistant and what skills do we have to help us do our job better and how long have we been nursing Assistant and do we have any experience in health care

Nursing Assistant Interview

Interview

I had one interview and took two days to get the answer . The process was not hard and I had to answer some questions regarding patient care. The unit manager was in the interview as well and asked some questions

Nurse Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Beaumont Health in February 2009.

Interview

The human resource office was pleasant and very happy to hire me as an employee