Beaumont Health RN Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 10, 2017

2.8

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Royal Oak, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Beaumont Health (Royal Oak, MI) in December 2017.

Interview

I was an internal applicant working as an NT, I interviewed with the Unit manager, Charge Nurse, and another RN on the floor. Each person sitting in on interview added commentary to each of my responses and the process was very lengthy, an hour and 10 minutes total for the interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Beaumont Health

Anonymous Employee in Royal Oak, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Beaumont Health (Royal Oak, MI) in October 2016.

Interview

Met with HR for approx 45-1hr, then met with the floor manager for 1 hr. HR meeting was a series of general questions. Meeting with the hiring manager was general questions about your nursing knowledge, and about yourself.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you witnessed a nurse compromising patient safety and what did you do about it?   Answer Question

RN Interview

Interview

I'm a new grad and applied for a job on a general med surg floor. I received a call about a week after I submitted my application online. I went to school out of state and wasn't available for the interview until early June. I first met with the lady at HR and then was escorted to the floor that I had applied for. There I'm at the charge nurse and one of the nurse managers and interview with both of them. Everyone was very friendly and made me feel extremely comfortable! I'm still waiting for HR to contact my references and give me a call back regarding the interview.

Interview Questions

• Why did you want to become a nurse?   Answer Question
    • What obstacles have you overcome to be here today?   Answer Question
    • Why did you choose Beaumont?   Answer Question
    • Name a time where you dealt with a difficult patient   Answer Question
    • Name a time when you went above and beyond for a patient   Answer Question
    • What would you do if you arrived for your shift, and your patient is complaining about the care they received by the previous nurse?   Answer Question
    • What would you do if you entered a older patients room and he was restless, and anxious and potentially a harm to himself or others?   Answer Question
    • Name a time when you showed that you were a team player   Answer Question
    • Name a time when you had a conflict with a coworker and what you did to resolve the conflict   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Royal Oak, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Beaumont Health (Royal Oak, MI).

Interview

Easy resume talk through. Very relazed

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a staff conflict you had and how you dealt with it. Difficult to answer, as I had never experienced it before.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. Straight forward pay scale for RN's

Anonymous Employee in Royal Oak, MI

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Beaumont Health (Royal Oak, MI) in June 2010.

Interview

Standard for RN interview

Negotiation