Beaumont Health Registered Nurse Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Beaumont Health Registered Nurse Interview Questions

Interviews at Beaumont Health

2.9

Anonymous Employee in Royal Oak, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Beaumont Health (Royal Oak, MI) in February 2010.

Interview

received a call from HR. Made appointment to meet with HR for interview. Completed HR interview and psychological exam. Received follow up call to schedule interview with department. Interviewed with department. Received phone call to be offered position and scheduled a meeting with HR to complete paperwork for accepted position. Completed drug screen and physical. Scheduled and completed hospital orientation. Meet with Educational coordinator and set up unit orientation and completed mandatory education online. Started and completed orientation to unit.

Interview Questions

• None really come to mind. I was prepared for the interview and the types of questions asked.   Answer Question

Negotiation

long and drawn out.

Other Interview Reviews for Beaumont Health

Anonymous Employee in Royal Oak, MI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Beaumont Health (Royal Oak, MI) in October 2014.

Interview

I was contacted by HR for a floor interview. Interviewed the next day. Very informal and laid back. Maybe it was chemistry, or a laid back management all together. Received a call 2 days later (On a Saturday) for a HR interview. Interviewed that Monday. Less laid back, but seems as though it went well. A week later I received the offer.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you were frustrated with a patient or family   1 Answer

Negotiation

As a new grad, I really didn't have the leverage to negotiate. I wish I had tried though.

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Beaumont Health.

Interview

Interviewed with 2 associate managers from the unit and then with the Nurse Recruiter. All questions were read off of a form and did not allow for much discussion. The interview lasted around 40 minutes and the interviewers were all very nice and cordial.

Interview Questions

• Give a specific example of a time you worked as a team member.   Answer Question

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Beaumont Health in June 2014.

Interview

Filled out application online, was called two days later for an interview. The interviewers were very nice, but I felt like every time I answered a question they had to glance at each other, It made me uncomfortable. I think it was a good thing that they didn't offer me the job because I don't think I could have worked for someone that made me so uncomfortable.

Interview Questions

• Tell about a time when your integrity was questioned and what was the outcome, I told them I couldn't recall a time when my integrity was every in question (I still can't ever think of a time) and they didn't seem to like that,   Answer Question

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Beaumont Health in January 2012.

Interview

The atmosphere is casual. Interviewers are easy going and honest. They easy to talk to and give tours of the department to all applicants.

Interview Questions

• Answering questions about past job. Their dislikes and future goals.   1 Answer

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Beaumont Health.

Interview

One interview and meeting with HR

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations were allowed - straight offer take it or leave it

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Beaumont Health in September 2010.

Interview

I interviewed with the unit manager first, where I was asked questions about my experience, what I wanted from the job, and the typical personality-type questions. I then interviewed with the HR representative, whom asked me similar personality-type questions. I was explained in detail the job description, benefits package, and salary. It was all professionally done and well very well. I heard back within a week.

Interview Questions

• The questions were typical personality-based questions, and the question I usually have a hard time with is "what are your weaknesses?" It is hard to determine what type of answer they will like, that does not sound negative or something too corny.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation is available for this position.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Royal Oak, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Beaumont Health (Royal Oak, MI) in March 2013.

Interview

Interview was rushed. I was interrogated by three people who shot questions at me from all directions. They read from a prepared booklet. I felt I had to answer quickly and was not asked any questions about me, just examples of experience and it was quick-quick-quick! I don't feel I received any respect as to who I was or how I would fit into their position.

Interview Questions

• why do you want this job? asked as they were getting up to leave. no time to answer other than...,   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Royal Oak, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Beaumont Health (Royal Oak, MI) in July 2013.

Interview

Hiring process is lengthy, usually about a month. HR takes a while to clear you for work. Drug testing required, usually a phone interview then an in person interview. Usually you will meet with HR first and interview with them, if you pass their interview screen, they will set you up with an interview with the department manager you will be working for. Your manager may choose to have the assistant manager sit in on your interview as well.

Interview Questions

• Give to situations in which you have gone above and beyond for your patient,   Answer Question

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Beaumont Health.

Interview

Initially met with unit manager and the interview mainly consisted of questions regarding behavioral analysis. Needed to have examples of several different types of conflict and how I reacted in those situations. Second interview is with HR and the questions were more related to past work experience and functioning as a nurse as well as going over your references and certifications.

Interview Questions

• Name two traits of your best friend that you don't possess, but wish that you did?   Answer Question
    • Give an example of a situation where you were accused of something you did not do and how you handled that situation?   Answer Question