Beaumont Health Speech Language Pathologist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Beaumont Health Speech Language Pathologist Interview Questions

Interviews at Beaumont Health

3.5

Speech Language Pathologist Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Beaumont Health.

Interview

They wanted me to provide treatment to one of their pediatric patients while the interviewers watched. They asked a variety of questions and I was interviewed by a panel of 6 people.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Beaumont Health

Speech Language Pathologist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Royal Oak, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at Beaumont Health (Royal Oak, MI) in January 2016.

Interview

I had one round of interviews with 2 individuals and overall I felt that the interview went well. Yet, I felt that there may of been some discrimination in terms of age because I internally felt and can not prove this case since many of the employees were younger than myself and I felt that is what they were looking for individuals below the age of 35. I also did not ever receive a curtesy email to follow up. I have grave concerns regarding this type of hiring practices of age discrimination with Beaumont.

Interview Questions

• What kids of experience do you have with autism? Are you willing to drive to other facilities?   Answer Question