Beauty Consultant Bureau Beauty Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Beauty Consultant Bureau

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Beauty Consultant Bureau (London, England (UK)) in March 2016.

Interview

- If you get an interview your 50% there
- 2 hour interview/ introduction/paper work process
- Under one hour fragrance training
- Have to introduce yourself in front of a group
- Have to try and sell a product in front of a group and booker

Interview Questions

• Have to try and sell a product in front of a group and booker   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Beauty Consultant Bureau

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Beauty Consultant Bureau (London, England (UK)) in October 2014.

Interview

submitted CV online, got called in to the London office a few days later, loads of paper work, super relaxed interview, got put forward for selfridges approval. presentation is key, look your best. show your personality and show your makeup off.

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Beauty Consultant Bureau (London, England (UK)) in September 2014.

Interview

The whole process was pretty swift. After emailing my CV I was invited for a group interview. Here we had to tell a little about ourselves any relevant experience in the field and why we would be suitable for the job role. After this we were paired up where we had to practise selling a beauty product of our choice to our partner (you can bring one from home) we then had to present to the rest of the group and 3 other members of the agency where they then decided if we were suitable for the job role. Successful candidates stayed to fill out all the relevant paperwork and discussed store approvals.

Interview Questions

• Please give us a 2 minute demonstration of you selling us a beauty product   Answer Question

Negotiation

As Bcb is an agency. The salary was non negotiable and the salary is based on a fixed daily rate depending on what store you work in. There is not much space for negotiation when working for an agency.