Bechtel Engineering I Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Engineer I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Frederick, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bechtel (Frederick, MD) in May 2010.

Interview

Started with a short phone interview and followed with an "interview" in the main office. The phone interview was very brief and was basically gauging interest. The office interview was more of an employee orientation. They read the benefits for the home office to me despite that I was going to be working on site in TN.

Interview Questions

• Can you read a flow diagram?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Bechtel

Engineering I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Frederick, MD

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bechtel (Frederick, MD) in April 2009.

Interview

The interview process started with a phone call from the HR. After verified some basic background information as appeared on my resume, I was offered an on site interview.

The on site interview took a whole morning, start at 8am with a short meeting with the HR. No behavior questions, just some introduction about Bechtel, and relocation information. After that, I was interviewed by an engineer, a senior engineer, director of structural engineer, and the director of the whole department. The whole on-site interview was end by a lunch with the director of the whole department.

Interview Questions