Beckman Coulter Director Business Development Interview Questions | Glassdoor

5.0

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Director Business Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Beckman Coulter (Miami, FL) in September 2010.

Interview

It progressed fairly quickly in the beginning. HR personnel were very friendly and conducted their phone screens asking the usual scripted questions. Then they proceeded to set up a phone screen with the hiring manager which happened shortly there after. There more questions of detail about technical expertise and management style was gathered. After a few weeks I was invited on-site for a face to face, where I was told I should prepare a 20 minute presentation for a group for why I qualify for the role. The presentation was presented to a panel of 8 people who would ultimate be your direct reports. After which each one was provided the opportunity to ask you 2 or 3 questions. After 4-6 weeks I was told I didn't receive the job.

Interview Questions

• What is the most difficult group of people in engineering to manage and why?   Answer Question
  • How do you manage software people and track their progress?   Answer Question