Beckman Coulter Staff Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.3

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Staff Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Beckman Coulter (Minneapolis, MN) in February 2009.

Interview

I started working with a recruiting company. Initially I was selected from a group of 4 individuals shortlisted after screening. Interview was technical and this was followed by a background check. Compnay made an offer. Chose not to accept based on other competing offers at that point. Overall a good company with oportunities for growth.

Interview Questions

• What do you like to see/ want in a future job.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Beckman Coulter

Staff Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Beckman Coulter in January 2011.

Interview

Typical interview. Met with hiring manager and 4 collegues. Also met with HR rep who went over the benefits package, salary/job levels, various perks. Discussed company culture, personnel challanges with this position and what they believed are the key success factors for the position. Asked if there were any concerns / limits with regard to travel or working extended hours. The entire interview took about 4 hours and involved many questions based on how I would handle various situations and to provide examples of past situations.

Staff Engineering Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Beckman Coulter in February 2009.

Interview

Long and tedious. Multiple persons, over a few hours. Persons where from multiple levels of the organization.

Interview Questions

• Stadnard questions. Identify a time that you failed.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Always worth trying to increase base pay and vacation time. Progress on vacation time request. No movement on salary but then again Director was not the most pleasant fellow.