Bed Bath & Beyond Assistant Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bed Bath & Beyond Assistant Manager Interview Questions

2.7

Assistant Manager Interview

Interview

Applied on-line. Phone interview first - 10 minutes long. I then interviewed with a district HR person for 30 minutes. Finally I interviewed with the DM for about 20 minutes. Many questions were about Customer Service.

Interview Questions

• What does customer service mean to you?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation was possible.

Other Interview Reviews for Bed Bath & Beyond

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bed Bath & Beyond (New York, NY) in November 2012.

Interview

very detail, they ask what you bring to the store how well you deal with people and how late you can stay and how many days you can work straight

Interview Questions

Negotiation

very detail they ask a lots of probing questions

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Bed Bath & Beyond in July 2011.

Interview

Long and tedious, I waited upwards of four weeks before moving along in the process. Although I was hired, it wasnt the first impression that I had hoped for. The onboarding process was equally unimpressive, you had better be a self starter, cause you will receive the bare minimum attention.

Interview Questions

• The questions were sporadic, none that I would site as usefull to communicate.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Once again, it was very sporadic.

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Bed Bath & Beyond (Austin, TX) in July 2010.

Interview

Recruited by a headhunter... Had two interviews, 1 with District HR, second with Store Manager

Interview Questions

• Nothing out of the ordinary; what's your biggest opportunity in managing others?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lafayette, IN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bed Bath & Beyond (Lafayette, IN) in June 2009.

Interview

When I went into get application they told me about the requirements and that they were interviewing for a position that would soon be open because current ASM was moving out of town. Application was very long and tedious. Everything went well they were very friendly. All very informative, they let me know it was a 50+ hrs a week.

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bed Bath & Beyond (Columbus, OH) in April 2009.

Interview

Interviewed with HR rep. and the district manager. Normal situational/behavioral questions

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The district manager negotiated with me and was very accommodating.

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bed Bath & Beyond in January 2012.

Interview

Initial phone scree, interview with district manager, district HR