Bed Bath & Beyond Hard Side Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bed Bath & Beyond Hard Side Associate Interview Questions

2.0

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Annapolis, MD

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Bed Bath & Beyond (Annapolis, MD) in January 2016.

Interview

First I had a mini interview with the LOD when I handed in my application. I got called back about two weeks later and interviewed with the operations manager and then I went directly into the store managers office where I interviewed with her. I was hired on the spot and started the next week.

Interview Questions

• How do you think you work as a team player?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Bed Bath & Beyond

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bed Bath & Beyond (Saint Louis, MO) in February 2012.

Interview

Handed App to the MOD, answered a few questions on the spot about why I wanted to work there. Then I received a call and schedule an interview. I interviewed with a department manager, then with the store manager back to back. 3 days of training later, bam I was an associate!

Interview Questions

• How can your "special skills" listed on your application help you in THIS workplace?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No real negotiations...They said, "We have an opening we'd like to offer you" I said, "Ok!"

Hard Side Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Bed Bath & Beyond in November 2012.

Interview

Job fair for new store. Hired triple the amount of people they were going to keep and during the two week opening process if you didn't make an impression with at least half of the six managers you weren't staying.

Negotiation

Non-existent. Take what they offer or don't take it at all.