Bed Bath & Beyond Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.4

145 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bed Bath & Beyond (Detroit, MI).

Interview

One person interview, I got the impression they were looking for female candidates, but couldn't be sure. The interviews, I think, were for jobs that "might" open up, looking for future candidates while no real job was available, they should be upfront about this

MIT/Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bed Bath & Beyond (Austin, TX).

Interview

There will be a series of 2 to 3 interviews, starting with HR phone interview, DM in person, and possibly a SM in person interview. Then, if they want to proceed they have to get approval from corporate which I believe comes back with an offer. In my case, I felt strung along with lack of communication. They said really liked me and wanted to make an offer and wouldn’t require a third interview. They said they needed to pass to corporate and I would get a physical offer within a week. Two weeks went by, emails/ calls unanswered, to find out that
    corporate wouldn’t allow another hire for position. It seemed very unorganized. Quite a disappointment.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you had two employees that were having a dispute and how did you handle it?   Answer Question
    • How do you prioritize your goals?   Answer Question

ECommerce Merchandise Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Union, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bed Bath & Beyond (Union, NJ) in November 2017.

Interview

I applied online directly onto their website and a few days later someone from HR contacted me to set up a preliminary phone call interview. After the phone interview we set up a date that I can come in to be interviewed in person. The interview was 4 hours long! I had six different people from category managers, assistants, and VP's interview me and they all more or less asked the same questions.

ECommerce Product Manager Interview

Interview

A BBB recruiter reached out to me about an opportunity. We set up time to speak over the phone. At the scheduled time, I waited for her call for 30 minutes. I also emailed her twice reconfirming the time and asking if she would prefer to reschedule. She never called me or responded to my emails. It was extremely unprofessional. I will never pursue employment at BBB given how incompetent and disrespectful the employees clearly are. I suppose I dodged a bullet if this is how the HR department goes about recruiting/treating potential new hires.

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bed Bath & Beyond (Phoenix, AZ) in September 2017.

Interview

I had two standard interviews. In my first interview they stated that a full-time position could be attained after working part-time for 3 months. However, during the second interview, they claimed that no full-time positions would be available in the near future.

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Canton, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Bed Bath & Beyond (Canton, OH) in September 2017.

Interview

Applied online then went through 2 phases of interviews. After the second interview, I was told I would meet with the store owner to get a few follow up questions before I was hired.

Interview Questions

• Name a time where you did not know how to do something and what did you do to learn?   Answer Question

ECommerce Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bed Bath & Beyond.

Interview

The first interview was great but getting a second one scheduled was a complete mess. The interviews went well and, initially, the recruiter was eager to follow up and advise on next steps and then nothing. The treatment was surprising and given the poor ratings on Glassdoor, I see why now.

Statistian Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bed Bath & Beyond.

Interview

Interview with HR and then with the HM interview. The HR phone screen is very sample, asked about why I am looking for the new job? What's my current salary? My visa status? I did the self-introduction. She passed my resume to two groups and one of them quickly asked for the phone interview. But the HM has no passion when she interviewed with me.

Interview Questions

• Ask about how I build the models and how to validate them,   Answer Question

Credit Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marlton, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bed Bath & Beyond (Marlton, NJ) in August 2017.

Interview

Interview set up by Head Human Resources contact. Arrived to find out unavailable to meet Head HR. Assistant Hr rep Clueless of the job posting unable to answer questions. Credit manager not available not scheduled to work that day of interview? Hr Assistant did not bother to look at the application and review resume prior to start asking questions that made no sense. Drove in from Philadelphia, wasted gas, tolls for only 20 min to fill out one small piece of paper application and unable to discuss the position posted. Stay away from this company.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Brunswick, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Bed Bath & Beyond (New Brunswick, NJ).

Interview

They had me interview same day and eventually called me back to deny me. I called them almost every day and I was perfect for the job imo but I guess they were looking for someone else