Bed Bath & Beyond Cashier, Customer Service Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.2

8 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Cashier/Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Clearwater, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Bed Bath & Beyond (Clearwater, FL) in January 2017.

Interview

Went in to hand in my paper application and was interviewed immediately. I interviewed with two managers that day and had an interview scheduled with the store manager for the next day. All three were friendly.

Interview Questions

• If you had $100 to spend, what store would you go to. Why?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Bed Bath & Beyond

Cashier, Customer Service Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Bed Bath & Beyond.

Interview

Picked up an application from the local store, got interviewed as soon as filled out the application. The store managers were incredibly friendly, over all the interview was comfortable and quick. The process took a couple of days from when I got hired to the moment I was filling out the documents.

Anonymous Employee in Gurnee, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Bed Bath & Beyond (Gurnee, IL) in March 2016.

Interview

I applied on indeeds and recieved a call to come to an hiring event. There I interviewed with an supervisor then with the store manager. Afterward I was offered a position and to come to the training which was in two days. Overal ever average interview process

Anonymous Employee in Chesapeake, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Bed Bath & Beyond (Chesapeake, VA) in July 2015.

Interview

I submitted an application, about two weeks later I was contacted for an interview. When I went in for the interview, I told the manager that I was not good with heights (it's a fear - something I don't think I'll get over) She informed me that cashiers have to get on 12 foot ladders every day. After the interview we toured the store and she requested that I get on a 12 foot ladder in front of a whole bunch of customers while wearing flats. I made it up two steps before telling her I couldn't go any further because I was shaking and my anxiety was through the roof. She hired me anyways. I've been working with the company for over a year and I've never been on a ladder.

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Bed Bath & Beyond (Columbus, OH) in March 2015.

Interview

I applied in-store and got a call about a day later. They told me to come in for an interview the next day. I waited in the store for a while but then went back to the wedding registry area where the store manager gave me the interview. He was very nice and understanding that this would be my first job.

Anonymous Employee in Sunrise, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bed Bath & Beyond (Sunrise, FL) in October 2011.

Interview

Spoke with a "manager" as soon as I filled out the app. He said someone would call me. One week later I called the store and asked about the application. wAs told someone would call and they did. wENt in for a 1:1. And then was told I would need to return again to speak with the general manager. someone did call 1 week later, I went in and spoke with store manager. he then told me he would check my references and may call me again. A few days later I received a call to see if I was willing to start the next day.

Interview Questions

• How to I plan to deal with an upset customer   1 Answer
    • What makes me apply to BBB   1 Answer

Negotiation

I had put my $ amount in, it was accepted easily, he felt I was with it considering my experience previous to this hiring.

Customer Service - Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Port Chester, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bed Bath & Beyond (Port Chester, NY) in June 2011.

Interview

I was contacted a couple days after I applied in person. They asked me for an interview, but it was a group interview. The group interview was thorough; the manager was clear about the type of work, customers, and pay that would be involved. Despite me not liking the company, the interview was a good experience.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever worked as a team leader? Have you ever been under pressure? If so, how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Cashier, Customer Service Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Bed Bath & Beyond in October 2011.

Interview

well all i did was walk up to bed bath and beyond and gave the manager my applications and I was interviewed on the spot with my business outfit on ready for an interview.