Bed Bath & Beyond Cashier/Sales Associate/Stocking Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bed Bath & Beyond Cashier/Sales Associate/Stocking Interview Questions

1.8

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bed Bath & Beyond (Austin, TX) in November 2015.

Interview

I applied the same day they called me within in 2 hours and I got asked for an interview, then they called me back 2 days later for a 2nd interview and I got hired the day of my second interview.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer
  • What is good customer service to you?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Bed Bath & Beyond

Anonymous Employee in Gilroy, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Bed Bath & Beyond (Gilroy, CA).

Interview

I walked in and asked for an application. Once completed I attached my resume and asked to speak to the manager. She took me aside and did an impromptu ini interview on the spot. Then she asked me to return in two days for a formal interview with the store manager.
    When I returned for my interview I was taken up to the offices and given the normal interview. A few questions and told they would review my references and be in contact. I was called back one day later with a job offer.

Interview Questions

• What to do in a situation that I felt was morally incorrect.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Bed Bath & Beyond (Austin, TX) in October 2011.

Interview

Went in after running errands and dropped it off. They surprised me by saying I will be interviewed on the spot. Looked okay but not as good as I could have...so dress to impress when handing in applications. Went right upstairs and started. Simple questions. Got called in the next day for a group interview. Kinda awkward because it felt like we were competing for the job...but the other girl was extremely rude and was obviously trying to make it a competition and the manager actually called her out on it and went into a lecture about teamwork and no one is better then the group. Needless to say she was't hired. Got a call 2 days later saying I was hired.

Interview Questions

• Not really a question...but they did make me go downstairs and greet customers on my first interview...kinda nervous considering if they asked a question I wouldn't have the slightest clue where anything was.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No real negotiation. It was my first job so I was happy just getting it. The pay was good so I didn't feel the need to negotiate that. They are very flexible with hours which is great for a college student like myself.

Cashier/Sales Associate/Stocking Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Bed Bath & Beyond in July 2010.

Interview

Started out with a phone interview. Next step was to go in and interview with the manager of the department that I would be working in...Also had to take a written test.....

Negotiation

Know what days you want to have off because if you don't your schedule will be all over the place...You must work one weekend day or evening. You must also be willing to close during the week....