Bed Bath & Beyond Soft Side/Hard Side Sales Associate, Bridal Consultant, Stock Replenishment, Customer Service Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Soft Side/Hard Side Sales Associate, Bridal Consultant, Stock Replenishment, Customer Service Associate

1.8

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Newtown, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Bed Bath & Beyond (Newtown, PA) in August 2014.

Interview

A brief interview within a day of applying. The interviewer was a senior manager at the store level. They were looking for people that were customer focused, would show up, work hard, and contribute to the success of the store. They asked what days/hours were available, and if you could physically do the work. They were looking for people who would help them satisfy customers.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you made a customer more than satisfied.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Bed Bath & Beyond

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Bed Bath & Beyond.

Interview

Very easy interview, common work experience questions. There mainly grading on personality and past experience. Always put the customer first what there looking for. Very easy-going and comfortable to be around.

Interview Questions

• Hardest question I always get is name your weaknesses was only one I joked out of.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Was a supervisor in the past and was taking on a lower title so they did offer me a dollar more with less responsibility.

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Bed Bath & Beyond in October 2013.

Interview

Simple, straightforward, laid back. I only interviewed with the operations manager, not the GM or anyone else. The ops manager explained to me what the job entailed and stressed the fact that I had to be completely comfortable with climbing up and down 10-12 ft. ladders regularly. (I lied and said I was perfectly fine with it and it took me about 2-3 weeks of practice to be OK with it) They asked about how I would handle difficult customers, what I liked/disliked about my previous jobs, pretty basic questions like that. I also had to do this over-the-phone multiple choice survey thing that assessed my personality and work ethics. I wasn't asked any "trick questions" like "Where do you see yourself in 5 years?" The interview lasted about 20 minutes and I was hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with a customer who is outright rude and demanding? Would you ask for help or deal with him/her by yourself?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Capitola, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bed Bath & Beyond (Capitola, CA) in May 2011.

Interview

I had two interviews, with HR and with the store manager. Both on the same day.

Interview Questions

• They asked me how I would sell a certain item in the store.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Take it, great company

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Bed Bath & Beyond in May 2011.

Interview

I didn't receive an interview and was hired right after I put in my application. The hiring manager at the time really simple questions as told to me by the group of girls I was hired along with. I know the hiring process is completely different in the past two years.

Anonymous Employee in Carbondale, IL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Bed Bath & Beyond (Carbondale, IL) in November 2010.

Interview

I had to apply three times before I even got called in for an interview.