Bed Bath & Beyond Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bed Bath & Beyond Interview Questions

Updated Jan 19, 2018

2.1

ECommerce Product Manager Interview

Interview

A BBB recruiter reached out to me about an opportunity. We set up time to speak over the phone. At the scheduled time, I waited for her call for 30 minutes. I also emailed her twice reconfirming the time and asking if she would prefer to reschedule. She never called me or responded to my emails. It was extremely unprofessional. I will never pursue employment at BBB given how incompetent and disrespectful the employees clearly are. I suppose I dodged a bullet if this is how the HR department goes about recruiting/treating potential new hires.

Front End Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Torrance, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bed Bath & Beyond (Torrance, CA).

Interview

I came in the drop my application off. I knew someone who worked there and thats how I got an interview. The interview was with the store manager. The process was easy. I only had one interview. After the interview they called and hired me the next day. A few days after I came in to complete a new hire kit. After that was completed I started working the next day.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle an upset customer?   1 Answer
    • Can you sell me this item? Tell me why I should buy it?   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Bed Bath & Beyond.

Interview

The interview was quick, I spoke with 2 different managers and got the job on the spot. It took less than 5 minutes and it was relatively quick. I did not expect to get a job that quickly. It seemed surreal

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Longview, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Bed Bath & Beyond (Longview, WA).

Interview

You usually have 2 interviews, one with the hiring / operations manage and one with the store manager. They like to be relateable but don’t get too personal. Overall, interview process is the easiest process throughout the career

Interview Questions

• Do you plan on continuing your education?   1 Answer

Receiving Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bed Bath & Beyond.

Interview

It was like a casual conversation back and forth. They want very customer oriented people persons because no matter what your position you need to be a customer service associate

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Bed Bath & Beyond (San Diego, CA) in October 2017.

Interview

First interview was having am manager understand who I was look through my Resume and ask some questions.
    Second interview was understanding how good a sales persons I was and talking about my availability.

Interview Questions

• every week we train our team on new products. This week it's this flashlight, Sell it to me!   Answer Question
    • tell me about a stressful time and how you overcame it?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time where you dealt with a difficult guest and how did you deal with them?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about time where you had multiple interruptions and how did you handle them?   Answer Question
    • Tell about a time where you to multitask in a fast pace environment?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Bed Bath & Beyond (Las Vegas, NV) in October 2017.

Interview

I applied through an employee referral. I met with the hiring manager to turn it in and to introduce myself. I got a call the same day to schedule an interview within the next 2 days. My first interview was with the general manager and then I came back for a second interview with the sales manager. The interview questions came off of 2 pages and they were in-depth, open-ended questions pertaining to past employment history and interaction experience. I got a call 2 days after my interviews and got offered the position to start the following day! It was an overall great experience and I look forward to growing with the company!

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you dealt with a difficult customer and how did you handle it?   Answer Question
    • After explaining the position, I want you to recall the essential duties of a Sales Associate.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lawton, OK

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Bed Bath & Beyond (Lawton, OK) in October 2017.

Interview

I had an interview with the assistant store manager that lasted 1hour and then came back the next day for a interview with the store manager and the interview lasted 10minutes.

Interview Questions

• What do you think qualifies you for this job? And why?   1 Answer

Customer Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Riverdale, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bed Bath & Beyond (Riverdale, NJ).

Interview

The interview process was very casual and relaxed. I was greeted by very friendly and helpful employees who directed me to the Manager I was interviewing with. The manager. is very friendly and personable and ask many questions about taking care of customers and customer relations. Overall process was very easy and enjoyable.

Any Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Bed Bath & Beyond.

Interview

I walked in they were having a job fair they gave me an application to fill out and got interviewed twice in the same day. Lastly, I got asked when was I available for orientation.

Interview Questions

• Are there any days where you think you might called in sick?   Answer Question