Bed Bath & Beyond Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bed Bath & Beyond Interview Questions

Updated Dec 3, 2017

2.1

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bed Bath & Beyond in September 2017.

Interview

Filled out online application then was emailed a few weeks later to come in to fill out an in person application and wait to possibly be interviewed on the spot. The store I was applying to is changing locations so the store was quite busy which can make the interview process challenging for potential employees.

Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bed Bath & Beyond (Sacramento, CA) in September 2017.

Interview

Went through two interviews, attempting to return calls was a pain because of the phone system at the company. Had to wait quite a while after each interview to hear anything.

Interview Questions

• Who were the worst/best managers you've had?   1 Answer

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Canton, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Bed Bath & Beyond (Canton, OH) in September 2017.

Interview

Applied online then went through 2 phases of interviews. After the second interview, I was told I would meet with the store owner to get a few follow up questions before I was hired.

Interview Questions

• Name a time where you did not know how to do something and what did you do to learn?   Answer Question

ECommerce Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bed Bath & Beyond.

Interview

The first interview was great but getting a second one scheduled was a complete mess. The interviews went well and, initially, the recruiter was eager to follow up and advise on next steps and then nothing. The treatment was surprising and given the poor ratings on Glassdoor, I see why now.

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Barbara, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Bed Bath & Beyond (Santa Barbara, CA).

Interview

Very easy going with the general manager of the store. He was very friendly and "just wanted to make sure I was a friendly person" before hiring. Took about 15 minutes and offered the job there in person.

Statistian Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bed Bath & Beyond.

Interview

Interview with HR and then with the HM interview. The HR phone screen is very sample, asked about why I am looking for the new job? What's my current salary? My visa status? I did the self-introduction. She passed my resume to two groups and one of them quickly asked for the phone interview. But the HM has no passion when she interviewed with me.

Interview Questions

• Ask about how I build the models and how to validate them,   Answer Question

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bed Bath & Beyond (New York, NY) in August 2017.

Interview

I had to fill out a paper application, which was very easy. Then I had to wait for the manager to call my name as there was other people there. She was very kind and asked me about my availability and then asked me what I thought good customer service was.

Interview Questions

• We all know when we are getting bad service so what do you think is good customer service?   Answer Question

Credit Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marlton, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bed Bath & Beyond (Marlton, NJ) in August 2017.

Interview

Interview set up by Head Human Resources contact. Arrived to find out unavailable to meet Head HR. Assistant Hr rep Clueless of the job posting unable to answer questions. Credit manager not available not scheduled to work that day of interview? Hr Assistant did not bother to look at the application and review resume prior to start asking questions that made no sense. Drove in from Philadelphia, wasted gas, tolls for only 20 min to fill out one small piece of paper application and unable to discuss the position posted. Stay away from this company.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Brunswick, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Bed Bath & Beyond (New Brunswick, NJ).

Interview

They had me interview same day and eventually called me back to deny me. I called them almost every day and I was perfect for the job imo but I guess they were looking for someone else

Operations Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Bed Bath & Beyond.

Interview

The worst interview I have ever had. It lasted 7 hours with a case study and a presentation. And this is for an entry level position. The whole team seemed totally not interested, were rude, and were telling me how difficult it is to work there. Right after my interviews were over, I knew that I would never want to work there.