Bed Bath & Beyond Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

Bed Bath & Beyond Sales Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Bed Bath & Beyond

2.0

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Bed Bath & Beyond.

Interview

It was a brief 10 minutes by 2 different managers. One ask me to sell them an item on the spot. The other manager asked me what questions the first manager asked me.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Bed Bath & Beyond

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bed Bath & Beyond.

Interview

The interview was very simple and straight forward. They asked me general questions about the company and scenarios as to how I would deal with customers. After I finished the interview they told me that i got the job.

Interview Questions

• if a customer asked you a question that you did not know what would you do?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bed Bath & Beyond (Sacramento, CA).

Interview

The process took 1 week. I was given an interview right as I applied and then a second later in the week with the general manager where I was offered the job.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bed Bath & Beyond.

Interview

Talked about my skills and talked about the pay I suggested. Went over my past jobs and why I left them as well. Talked about the work I would be doing as a sales associate.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bed Bath & Beyond in November 2018.

Interview

Came into the store for an interview. Felt very disorganized as they forgot I was coming in/ scheduled my interviw incorrectly through the computer. Was asked the basic questions about past work experience, fine with using the ladder and so on. Was offered the job but even though I called back and denied it, they still emailed me saying congrats of getting the job? Nah.

Interview Questions

• Did you work a cash register at your past job?   Answer Question
    • Are you okay with using a ladder on your own?   Answer Question
    • What would your reference say if we called them? Would they say you missed work/ were late?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Bed Bath & Beyond.

Interview

Casual, on the spot interview after I applied for the position in person in the store. Met with the manager after filling out an application who proceeded to ask me questions regarding the position and my skills.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Bed Bath & Beyond.

Interview

I dressed to impress. Fill out an application and got an interview on the spot. It was about 15 minutes. Discussed previous retail experience. Two managers interviewed me. They asked me what problems I ran into in past work experiences and how I resolved them.

Interview Questions

• Personal strengths/weakness' - Willingness to climb ladders and lift heavy products.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Princeton, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Bed Bath & Beyond (Princeton, NJ) in June 2018.

Interview

5 minute interview, essentially all you do is go in and they ask you basic question so about yourself. If you answer like a normal person you probably got the job

Interview Questions

• Have you worked in retail before   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Bed Bath & Beyond (New York, NY) in April 2018.

Interview

Applied on thursday and got an email saying to come in for an interview the next morning. Went in and filled out another application and got interviewed by an L.O.D. Asked the usual basic questions and some "tell me when you..." questions. After that, they gave me another interview with the store manager, and asked more questions about work experience and customer serivice. Mainly just discussed the job. After the interview, I was told that they would contact my references and would then be hired.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bed Bath & Beyond (Cincinnati, OH) in April 2018.

Interview

Applied online, got a email telling me to show up between 12-4pm. When I arrived at the store I was told to fill out a app and to wait somewhere. The manager finally shows up, didn’t even look at my resume I gave with the application. She came off very aggressive and acted like she didn’t want to be there. Interview last about ten mins. I wouldn’t have taken the job even if they offered it based off her crappy attitude.