Bed Bath & Beyond Soft Side Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bed Bath & Beyond Soft Side Associate Interview Questions

1.8

Anonymous Employee in Grandville, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bed Bath & Beyond (Grandville, MI) in July 2015.

Interview

It was easy , but the put me on the spot .. They wanted me to sell somthing to them to see if i was a good salesman..awkward! He was very nice, but to the point.. They do on the spot interviews, so the want to be quick about the interview i think.. But over all it was easy.. I recieved a ohine call that day saying that i was hired.. Soni was happy!..

Interview Questions

• Normal.. Why dobwant the job, why are leaving your last job exe..   1 Answer
  • Is there a specific area in the store your intersted in working?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Bed Bath & Beyond

Soft Side Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bed Bath & Beyond.

Interview

I turned in an application and got a call back about two weeks later. The interview was very laid back and to the point. I was asked a variety of questions by the first manager. A second manager came in and asked me to sell a sharpie marker to him. I was offered a job before I left the interview.

Anonymous Employee in Edgewater, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bed Bath & Beyond (Edgewater, NJ).

Interview

Two interviews. They ask basic questions like are you a team player? How would you handle a difficult situation? Why did you leave your last job?

Anonymous Employee in Glen Allen, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Bed Bath & Beyond (Glen Allen, VA) in September 2010.

Interview

Initial interview: was told nothing about the store, how they operate, the hours, had I known I would've ran straight for the door and never looked back!

Second interview: again was told nothing except for how much I would be making...that's how they reel you in!

Interview Questions

• Only question asked was: do you have open availability?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Run like heck in the other direction! There is no negotiation phase! Either you take it and become trapped in this company or you keep looking for something that doesn't try to steal your sanity!

Soft Side Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Markham, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Bed Bath & Beyond (Markham, ON (Canada)) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied online and received an email asking me to come in for and interview At the store, I filled out an application, and was interviewed by the store manager. He asked me to come in for an interview with the soft-side manager. After the second interview, I was given the job right away.

Interview Questions

• Why did you pick Bed Bath & Beyond?
      Can you manage your time well?
      Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
      Answer Question