Bed Bath & Beyond Interview Questions in US

Updated Sep 18, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 751 of over 839 interviews

Employee Referral8%
2.1
HardAverageEasy

Bed Bath & Beyond

Application

I interviewed at Bed Bath & Beyond

Interview

There was a one on one interview with one of the managers. They asked me questions about why I applied and what I am hoping to gain from working there. They then asked me a couple of scripted scenario questions and let me know that I would hear back from them.

Interview Questions
  • Why did you apply to this job?
    1 Answer

Bed Bath & Beyond

Application

I interviewed at Bed Bath & Beyond

Interview

Very good interview with HR and manager. Detailed and professional and informative. Great dialogue learning about my previous experience and the requirements for the role, as well as learning about the vision and direction for the company as a whole - inclusive of all brands under their umbrella

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Bed Bath & Beyond

Application

I interviewed at Bed Bath & Beyond

Interview

Paper Application then in person interview and then offer which was followed by a drug test and background check. It took a few days for the interview to take place. I was interviewed within 2 weeks I started working after a month

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Bed Bath & Beyond

Application

I interviewed at Bed Bath & Beyond

Interview

Very nice. Very smooth interview process and I would recommend anyone with engineering experience to apply. Work load is bit high but overall a decent company to work for. Nice.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Bed Bath & Beyond

Application

I interviewed at Bed Bath & Beyond

Interview

The interview process took about two months. There was the phone interview with HR, and then there was another phone interview with the district manager. It was not a bad experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Bed Bath & Beyond

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Bed Bath & Beyond

Interview

3 phone interviews with varying levels of management (HR, team lead, then director); Followed by one 3 hour in person interview with various team members. Finally, presentation required about process optimization. The presentation was to develop a thorough plan and white board the layout of how you would create and implement your ideas. Overall, interesting interview process, the team members were super friendly, however made sure that you were on your toes.

Interview Questions
  • What sets you apart from other applicants?

Bed Bath & Beyond

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bed Bath & Beyond

Interview

I had an interview with the operations manager after walking in to get an application. Within 20 minutes I was interviewing with the store manager and had a job the next week.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in La Quinta, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bed Bath & Beyond (La Quinta, CA) in Jul 2021

Interview

Online Interview, so it consisted of filling out boxes. Wrote down my previous job experiences, and detail the responsibilities held therein. I was then asked to input desired salary which brought me here.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Union, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Bed Bath & Beyond (Union, NJ)

Interview

The interview process was brutal. I was in a room for over about 4 hours and met with various people in different positions. Had to go back for more rounds of interviews, then a phone interview. It was months before I got hired.

Interview Questions
  • Where do you see yourself in 5 years? Why do you want to work here?

Bed Bath & Beyond

Application

I interviewed at Bed Bath & Beyond

Interview

Was hired around the holiday when it was really busy. They basically just looked at my resume, asked if I had any questions, and told me when orientation was. It was very easy.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 751 Interviews