Beeline Client Solution Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Beeline Client Solution Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Beeline

Client Solution Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Beeline (Jacksonville, FL) in June 2012.

Interview

Recruiting was great to begin with, called me within 24 hours of my application. Then sent me a skills test, I had that back to them within 48 hours (it was a weekend). Took me two weeks to schedule the interview. Finally I had an interview with a team of 5. One Manager and 4 Senior Client Solution Analysts. Followed up with HR multiple times for 30 days via email and phone and could not get any feedback, they basically just ignored my calls and emails.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Beeline

Client Solution Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Beeline.

Interview

Panel interview of 3-5 people. Comfortable environment and welcoming. Great if you know someone that can recommend you as they really value the opinions of existing employees. High level of trust.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No need to negotiate as the terms were exactly what I wanted, as well as salary.

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Beeline (Jacksonville, FL) in February 2015.

Interview

1. I had a phone screen with HR after submitting my resume
    2. In person interview with hiring manager and two others at the office
    3. Received an offer from the HR representative a week later

Interview Questions

• General interview questions: relevant experience, why the interest in this position, where do you see yourself in 5 years.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Beeline (Jacksonville, FL) in July 2013.

Interview

Behavioral Interview with panel. Most questions were what one would expect of a Tech company, a few were geared to the person's attitude and ability to be flexible, think outside the box and be able to manage pressure effectively .

Interview Questions

• Problem solving questions were a little out of the box, but great questions to understand the candidate   Answer Question

Negotiation

Yes, flexible and willing to negotiate

Client Solutions Analyst Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Beeline.

Interview

Hand delivered my resume and was able to meet with a recruiter right away. The process was an absolute pleasure from that point on. Completed an online assessment then I was brought in for a panel interview.