Behavioral Science Technology Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at Behavioral Science Technology

Candidate Interview Review

Project Coordinator, Events Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Behavioral Science Technology (Austin, TX) in August 2013.

Interview

The interview resulted from an internal job posting, I was working in a temporary part-time role for a different department in the same office. I applied for the job, then spoke with the manager looking to fill the role about my interest. I was notified in person by the HR rep that they were considering me and that I would go through an assessment process.

The assessment process involved a detailed interview with the hiring manager, as well as an interview with the person whose role I would be filling (they would be transitioning to another department). After the interviews, I was given a couple of scenarios to work through on my own, after which the results were evaluated. Once the evaluation was complete, the hiring manager, HR rep, and the person who formerly held the role discussed the results of the evaluation with me and offered me the job.

Interview Questions

• The questions focused on why I was interested in the role, what I thought I could contribute, and how I balanced my workload.

The Scenarios focused on the time management and customer service (both internal and external) regarding daily, weekly and annual projects and tasks.   Answer Question