Belcan Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Belcan Interview Questions

Updated Mar 17, 2017

2.1

Staffing Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Belcan.

Interview

2 in person interviews or phone interviews. They ask questions related to the specific job. Don't be nervous, they are people too. Just be honest and upfront. They also send you a personality test

Engineer II Interview

Interview

Multiple interviews with cross discipline managers

Interview Questions

Negotiation

minimual

Engineer II Interview

Interview

Phine call , Interview with employer , then back ground screening

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Belcan.

Interview

Interview process was quick and thorough
    Immediately invited in for an interview
    Presented an offer and accepted
    Sent to Training within two weeks

Engineer Interview

Interview

Phone interview

Interview Questions

• There was no job title or description. Not target to relate to.   Answer Question

Senior Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Belcan (Cincinnati, OH) in November 2011.

Interview

Didn't really have to interview. They looked at my resume and asked when I could start.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Salary was much higher than my previous job. Received a signing bonus even though I hadn't even asked for it.

Security Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Belcan in March 2013.

Interview

A recruiter called my house after I applied online. Like many recruiters and HR workers, they have no idea what the job you are applying for entails, aren't even calling from the same state and are college drop outs. She pretty much said "I did a background check on you and want to hire you to fill our gender gap". NO interview questions even asked.

No different here- and the trend continued. At the end of the phone conversation I learned that the person who had called my house didn't know where the building was, had never no knowledge of who ran the company (who I would me meeting with), couldn't tell me hours or pay rate and on top of that, I had to define "approximately" and "evident" to her when I used them in conversation. If the company name wasn't on the caller ID, I honestly would have thought it was a phone scam.

Interview Questions

• They didn't ask a single question besides if I would accept their offer   Answer Question

Too many red flags with the company during the recruitment process.

Senior Database Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greenville, SC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Belcan (Greenville, SC) in May 2009.

Interview

Several GE managers worked hard to bring me on at Belcan after I'd been laid off from Granite Services. Given that the client, GE, had already made known their desire to bring me back on board, and to do it quickly, the hiring and interview process was extremely brief. This was four years ago, so I don't recall the exact details, but I was very grateful to have been given this opportunity.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I asked for and received an increase in pay over my previous position by about 15%, to cover the cost of purchasing benefits not covered in my salary package.

Drafter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Windsor, CT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Belcan (Windsor, CT) in August 2014.

Interview

Went to Porter and Chester Institute for Mechanical Drafting and Belcan was one of the companies that showed up for the job fair. I made sure to ask lots of questions about the company and give a firm handshake (I'm a woman and this is a male dominated field). A week later they called me and another student my age. They didn't call the older student that gave his resume (He may have been over qualified, having worked in aerospace manufacturing previously). We set up an interview date, which was pretty straight forward. They didn't really have any questions for me, and I had a ton for them. I was really excited and eager and I'm sure it showed. They had me bring my passport with me so that I could get cleared to work there so it was basically a guarantee the job was mine.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Palm Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Belcan (West Palm Beach, FL).

Interview

Emailed about intern position, received email confirmation about a week later to schedule an interview. One week later had said interview which was about a 25-35 min process with whom would be my boss. Had a few questions about me, what were my interests, and schedule wise. I told him I live and breath to program, it is my desire in life. Then school scedule changes and that I can commit X hours per week on Y number of days,

Future boss went to tell me the history about Belcan, and not really about what I was going to do per se. Then another future co-worker came in to interview me to more or less gauge me. Had more interaction level, but less time on what it is that I can do, to what I will be doing.

Interview Questions

• No difficult, nor unexpected questions. However critical if your working as an engineering intern. You must know C/C++ there.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was going as an intern, I don't know what salary to expect, and they have a structure for these things.