Belcan Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 3, 2017

2.1

Senior Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Belcan (Indianapolis, IN) in May 2014.

Interview

Pro forma. Interviewer had very little knowledge of my actual work scope. Most of the interview revolved around the HR process utilized by Belcan. I'm sorry but there's really nothing more to say.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomington, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Belcan (Bloomington, IL) in April 2016.

Interview

they asked for my documents, and about work status if I have visa or no, they showed me the health insurance policy, they show me the few holiday paid, they told me that there is no vacation days with is contract, paper work only.

Interview Questions

• will I be hired after one year?   1 Answer

Entry Level Structural Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Belcan.

Interview

There was an intial phone interview, then followed by a Skype interview because I was not in the area, if you are in the area, they will do an on site interview

Interview Questions

• Questions about job experience, then technical structures questions, like equation for stress, vibrations questions and about a stress vs strain curve   Answer Question

Controls Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Palm Beach Gardens, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Belcan (Palm Beach Gardens, FL) in March 2014.

Interview

If you are invited for an interview you spend about 2 hours meeting managers and talking. Managers in my experience are more interested in you learning ability and how you interact with you co-workers. My suggestions are to be yourself, answer the questions to the best of your ability, and show a little humility if you can.

Interview Questions

• What kind of programming language do you know?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palm Beach Gardens, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Belcan (Palm Beach Gardens, FL) in April 2016.

Interview

I was sat down with the individual I would be working under and another experienced member of that group who had work experience too. The work environment was casual. They asked some basic questions about my hands on project experience and only a little about my classes. Not very technical.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about some of the projects you have worked on.   2 Answers

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Belcan (Los Angeles, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

Recruiter is aggressive and tries to bait and switch and then asks illegal medical questions.

The recruiter will ingratiate himself with you in order to find out background info that can be used against you later, and then like a sleazy used car salesman low balls offer letter after the initial bait and switch from a salary position to a contractor.

However, the most disturbing aspect of their offer is to ask personal medical history and if I had any medical issues.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any serious medical conditions which you must have health coverage? Can't you get on COBRA yourself?   1 Answer

Design Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Belcan in October 2014.

Interview

Good, objective interview process with an a very intelligent hiring manager who was very professional. He asked about my experience at several employers, what I accomplished, what kind of bosses I worked for, my goals, objectives, etc.

Design Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Belcan.

Interview

Phone interview with HR. Followed by in person interview with hiring manager. Questions were laid back. Find a Belcan recruiter and contact them personally about potential jobs. They network and it sped up the hiring process.

Interview Questions

• Basic situational questions about past work experience.   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gaithersburg, MD

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Belcan (Gaithersburg, MD) in January 2012.

Interview

It was like a very routine interview for a similar position. I went to the building where the interview was held and met the woman at the front of the office. She had me fill out routine documents (and I felt like it was bizarre that there was math involved). After I completed the forms, I moved on to the formal interview.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in five years? It's   1 Answer

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Clayton, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Belcan (Clayton, NC) in January 2015.

Interview

First, you will have a phone interview with an HR representative. Then, they will bring you in at the customer plant for an interview with the engineering manager and the Belcan supervisor.