Belcan Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 4, 2018

2.2

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miamisburg, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Belcan (Miamisburg, OH) in September 2016.

Interview

Met with the team and talked through my resume and what the office and position required to make sure I was a good fit for the team. Was a group interview and I was there for about an hour to an hour and half. Was followed up with quickly and kept in the loop on progress.

Interview Questions

• Standard resume questions - what did you do, why did you leave, tell us about yourself   Answer Question

Manufacturing Engineer I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wheeling, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Belcan (Wheeling, IL) in December 2017.

Interview

It’s only telephonic interview, Hiring manager stated with five introduction of the position and about belcan and asked overview of resume to each and every point .
    Checked weather the job responsibility match my previous experience.
    It took 30 min for overall process

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Belcan (Hyderabad (India)) in August 2017.

Interview

Two rounds of interview was held in Hyderabad office.
    The first was a technical asked about the current jobs responsibilities, questions related to the job description lasted for an hour quite basic.
    second round was with HR asked about salary expectations, sent me back saying "Will let you know"
    and its been months I haven't heard back from, not the kind of behavior expecting from such an organisation.

Interview Questions

• Can we convert a pdf to text using dxl scrpting?
      How to add OLE objects?
      How to modify and generate a file in c by scanning though all the OID's in a DOORS and assigning the default values using dxl scripting   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Belcan in August 2017.

Interview

I had two interviews both were on the phone. The first interview was with a Belcan employee and the second was with a group of people at Sikorsky. The first interview was very informative and he helped me with tips and topics to study for my next interview with the hiring manager of Sikorsky.

Interview Questions

• Do you know anything about Sikorsky communication protocols?   1 Answer

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lafayette, IN

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Belcan (Lafayette, IN) in March 2013.

Interview

Online interview with recruiter and the the hiring manager and then meet the group. The sent me a plane ticket and hotel to stay and reimbursment the car rental. Very very nice. Spent 2 days and went back home with my family and the next day I got phone call from hiring manager.

Web Applications Developer Interview

Interview

HR contacted me and get phone call next day. HR screen interview. Asked about the resume details, skills, current visa status and location preference. Got lot of information about the company. HR sent follow-up email and more details.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Peoria, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Belcan (Peoria, IL) in May 2017.

Interview

Interview first started with introduction n job description, then asked some technical questions and some hr questions. After the interview, they took a week to review and gave the offer

Data Entry Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Belcan.

Interview

Spoke with a staffing specialist and answered a few basic questions. Completed a computer test to assess some basic skills that would be required to complete tasks on the job. Most of it was centered around Microsoft Office applications and navigation of the menus to locate functions within the programs.

Interview Questions

• Describe your experience working with data.   1 Answer

Senior Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Belcan (Indianapolis, IN) in May 2014.

Interview

Pro forma. Interviewer had very little knowledge of my actual work scope. Most of the interview revolved around the HR process utilized by Belcan. I'm sorry but there's really nothing more to say.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomington, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Belcan (Bloomington, IL) in April 2016.

Interview

they asked for my documents, and about work status if I have visa or no, they showed me the health insurance policy, they show me the few holiday paid, they told me that there is no vacation days with is contract, paper work only.

Interview Questions

• will I be hired after one year?   1 Answer