Belcan Interview Questions in Peoria, IL | Glassdoor

Belcan Interview Questions in Peoria, IL

Electrical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Peoria, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Belcan (Peoria, IL) in May 2015.

Interview

The career fair was in February, but they were behind on getting back to me until the beginning of May when I got a phone interview, then a day or so went by and I was asked to present a project and describe it to the boss and team leader for my second interview about a week or two later. Then I found out I was hired and started the next week.

Engineering Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Peoria, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Belcan (Peoria, IL) in April 2015.

Interview

The interviewers were very polite throughout the process. Responses throughout the entire process were responded to in a timely fashion. The first step of the process was a simple phone screening. That then led to a web-cam interview with engineers that are on staff. They wanted to gauge my schooling background and current knowledge of CAD software.

Mechanical Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Peoria, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Belcan (Peoria, IL) in January 2013.

Interview

Phone Call followed by Face to Face and then Onsite Manager Interview. Recruiter called me for a phone interview asking about some background related questions and my past experience. After that I was scheduled for a face to face interview.

Interview Questions

• Typical entry level questions. Past projects that you worked, Knowledge about Design Software and also questions related to the end customer product line and the company history.   1 Answer

Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Peoria, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Belcan (Peoria, IL) in April 2012.

Interview

I was referred by my Friend who works here and the process took 2 weeks to complete.
    Basic Interview questions from the resume , nothing too technical.
    First the Hiring manager called me and we spoke about my past experiences then another one was on-site.

Interview Questions

• How do you implement six sigma in your day to day life.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No Negotiation , I took what was offered.