Belcan Security Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

1.0

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Security Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Belcan in March 2013.

Interview

A recruiter called my house after I applied online. Like many recruiters and HR workers, they have no idea what the job you are applying for entails, aren't even calling from the same state and are college drop outs. She pretty much said "I did a background check on you and want to hire you to fill our gender gap". NO interview questions even asked.

No different here- and the trend continued. At the end of the phone conversation I learned that the person who had called my house didn't know where the building was, had never no knowledge of who ran the company (who I would me meeting with), couldn't tell me hours or pay rate and on top of that, I had to define "approximately" and "evident" to her when I used them in conversation. If the company name wasn't on the caller ID, I honestly would have thought it was a phone scam.

Interview Questions

• They didn't ask a single question besides if I would accept their offer   Answer Question

Too many red flags with the company during the recruitment process.