Belden Financial Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Belden Financial Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Mar 10, 2017

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Belden (Indianapolis, IN) in September 2016.

Interview

On campus interview lasted about 15 min. It was not all difficult questions. Some questions where really easy. They where really friendly, They first gave me a brief explanation about what I will be doing and what is the job description for this position.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Belden

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Belden.

Interview

Next Day interview. Was scheduled for the interview at their booth at a career fair. Short, half hour. Asked a lot of specific questions about where I see myself in ten years.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Belden (Saint Louis, MO) in September 2015.

Interview

I applied through my university website. Had a phone interview. All the questions were behavioral in nature. It seemed like a rapid fire interview. The interviewer asked me atleast 15-20 questions in 25 minutes. Several times, he asked me to answer the questions briefly. No technical questions were asked. Several questions required me to answer in just a yes or a no.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to overcome a team conflict.   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cobourg, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Belden (Cobourg, ON (Canada)) in February 2017.

Interview

Straightforward interview process.
    Phone interview followed by an online assessment and then an in person interview at the plant.
    In person interview was with a panel of three. They asked me to work on a case study and provide solutions. Wonderlic test was a bit stressful, but the panel was friendly and reasonable.

Interview Questions

• weaknesses, strengths.
      conflicts in the past.
      leadership experience.
      Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Belden in February 2012.

Interview

I first had an on campus interview. It was a basic behaviorial interview, nothing tricky. I then took an online skills test, as well as a personality assessment. I have yet to hear back, and I took the test three weeks ago. I don't know what to expect going forward.

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Belden in October 2009.

Interview

Basic Interview. Asked questions such as: Your greatest weaknesses & strengths, recent successes & failures, how you deal with conflict, how you deal w/ office dishonesty. Also comes w/ an online assessment in basic logic.

Interview Questions

• Logic question; Don't recall exactly but are given 5 items with specific constraints (i.e. order in a line) and based on the information given must identify which choices (out of a given 4) are possible.   Answer Question