Belden Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 2, 2016

2.9

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Belden (Saint Louis, MO) in September 2016.

Interview

I interviewed with two guys, and they were both very nice. The whole process was only behavioral questions, and there was time at the end for me to ask my own questions. The whole process took about 20 minutes tops. It has been about two and a half weeks and I haven't heard back from them yet about if I will be able to move on in the application process.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Belden (Indianapolis, IN) in September 2016.

Interview

On campus interview lasted about 15 min. It was not all difficult questions. Some questions where really easy. They where really friendly, They first gave me a brief explanation about what I will be doing and what is the job description for this position.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Belden.

Interview

The first is a phone interview, behavioral questions. Lasted about 20 minutes. Went through the whole background. Then some behaviora questions such as why you want to work in Belden, discribe a difficulties that you met and how did you solve it, career goals, a thing that you proud of

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Belden.

Interview

Next Day interview. Was scheduled for the interview at their booth at a career fair. Short, half hour. Asked a lot of specific questions about where I see myself in ten years.

Intern - Monthly Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Belden in September 2015.

Interview

phone interview. very basic behavior questions. but didn't get reply....I don't know why. the second round of interview was taken in St. Louis. also ask the relocation preference. spend a lot of time introducing Belden and herself as an interviewer, how to work blah blah blah

Director Continuous Improvement/Lean Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Belden (Saint Louis, MO) in April 2015.

Interview

HR screen first, followed by a personality test that tests logic, reasoning and reading comprehension. Followed by phone interview with a member of the team, then a seperate interview with the hiring manager, then the Sales Exec. 4 hour interview with an industrial psychologist was the last step - did not move past this round. Lengthiest process I have ever experienced with any company. Little feedback on how you're doing throughout process and certainly at the end the feedback why I was eliminated was vague with little detail.

Very negative experience as the job requirements changed while in the process. I was slated to go in for an interview but was told the CEO decided the candidate should have specific skills not part of the original job post requirements which changed everything and hence made several candidates waste their time. Be cautious if a job has been open for months (mine was open for 6 months) they most likely dont know what theyre doing or what they want in a candidate

Interview Questions

• Resume questions, some behavioural, leadership type questions, little technical questions   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Belden in February 2015.

Interview

Screening through recruiter, written answers to list of questions, formal application on website, phone interview. I was initially told by the recruiter the job would not require travel, but during the phone interview I found out this was not the case. I also learned that, although they wanted someone with SAP experience, many of their sites are on a legacy system and that is what I would initially be supporting.

Interview Questions

• Please name all ERP systems you are familiar with and total number of years experience.   1 Answer
    • Are you comfortable working with people of from diverse ethnic backgrounds?   Answer Question

Vice President Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Belden (Saint Louis, MO) in August 2014.

Interview

Standard interview process in person - they relied heavily on computerized and in person testing including a psych exam, IQ and other tests. The process was very fast relatively speaking so you will know where you stand as you move thru the hurdles. Do not underestimate any component - they are very concerned about not having a work life balance. Work is the priority.

Interview Questions

• Walk me thru your resume - why did you move thru each position   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

C programming mainly but a very dynamic method of recruiting including group activities and other general questionnaires. Very nice people with a professional approach to select the best candidate. Questions were fundamental C questions.

Operations Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Belden.

Interview

Through university relations, on campus

Interview Questions

• Typical behavioral interview questions, nothing out of the ordinary   Answer Question