Belden Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Belden Interview Questions

Updated Apr 19, 2017

2.9

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Belden.

Interview

get the chance from campus career fair. 1st round interview is on campus, 1-hour interview with a HR. Easy questions and pleasant talking. 2rd round is difficult.3 back to back sessions, including two 12min Wonderlic tests and one 1.5-hour panel interview with VP and HR and 1 presentation with a president. detail questions and examples required.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Belden (Saint Louis, MO) in September 2016.

Interview

I interviewed with two guys, and they were both very nice. The whole process was only behavioral questions, and there was time at the end for me to ask my own questions. The whole process took about 20 minutes tops. It has been about two and a half weeks and I haven't heard back from them yet about if I will be able to move on in the application process.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Belden (Indianapolis, IN) in September 2016.

Interview

On campus interview lasted about 15 min. It was not all difficult questions. Some questions where really easy. They where really friendly, They first gave me a brief explanation about what I will be doing and what is the job description for this position.

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Belden.

Interview

1st Round: Very basic behavioral "tell me about a time when xyz" questions. I found out that I had moved on within 48 hours. 2nd Round was 2 weeks later in Indy/Carmel, where their headquarters are located. There were 2 back-to-back 30 minute interviews with questions that were a little more challenging. A couple hypothetical situations about different problem solving strategies, but the point was to see if you would ft in with their culture. I didn't hear back from them for about 2 weeks and was not given any information about the timeline. I received another offer from a different company and accepted before I heard back from them. Company seems cool but I disliked the recruiting process. Everything seemed very rushed and last minute. Overall nice people, but not the right fit for me.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Belden.

Interview

The first is a phone interview, behavioral questions. Lasted about 20 minutes. Went through the whole background. Then some behaviora questions such as why you want to work in Belden, discribe a difficulties that you met and how did you solve it, career goals, a thing that you proud of

Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Belden (Indianapolis, IN) in October 2015.

Interview

Pretty basic interview. Started with an on campus behavioral interview and from there on site interviews. The on sight interviews consisted of 2-3 interviews with different employees / managers. Still behavioral, however some technical questions.

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Belden.

Interview

Next Day interview. Was scheduled for the interview at their booth at a career fair. Short, half hour. Asked a lot of specific questions about where I see myself in ten years.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lafayette, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Belden (Lafayette, IN) in September 2015.

Interview

Talked to a recruiter at a university career fair. Each recruiter was very friendly, and I got invited to interview the next day on campus. The interview was mainly behavioral questions. The gentleman interviewing me was very friendly and responsive the entire time, and he made the entire process very comfortable.

Interview Questions

• Name a difficult time when working with a team. What did you do in the situation to better the overall outcome of the teams goals.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Belden (Saint Louis, MO) in September 2015.

Interview

I applied through my university website. Had a phone interview. All the questions were behavioral in nature. It seemed like a rapid fire interview. The interviewer asked me atleast 15-20 questions in 25 minutes. Several times, he asked me to answer the questions briefly. No technical questions were asked. Several questions required me to answer in just a yes or a no.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to overcome a team conflict.   Answer Question

Intern - Monthly Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Belden in September 2015.

Interview

phone interview. very basic behavior questions. but didn't get reply....I don't know why. the second round of interview was taken in St. Louis. also ask the relocation preference. spend a lot of time introducing Belden and herself as an interviewer, how to work blah blah blah