Belden Lean Leader Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

4.0

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Lean Leader Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Belden in September 2011.

Interview

Contacted initially by a head hunter. Initially just looking for fit. Following that I was contacted by HR and asked to complete 3 online tests. The tests focused on logic and reading comprehension and another test personality. I would say there is very little chance that anyone would be able to answer the questions in the time alloted. I believe there were about 30-50 questions and I got through about 15 of them. Answer carefully. I completed this and then was invited for an interview. Upon arriving at the interview I then had to write another 2 logic tests. We got through that and had questions with the site trainer and operations and engineering managers. I then had a site tour and met with the plant manager. I would say that the questions once in the interview were all behavior based and similar to anything you would come across any where else. Following this interview I was asked to fly to the head quarters and meet with an executive. Timing did not work out as I was on a business trip so I conducted a phone interview with the executive. It was more of a conversation than an interview at that point. Following that I was offered the job.

Interview Questions

• Nothing unexpected, most difficult was the online test prior to.   Answer Question

My current employer matched and bettered the offer.