Belden Marketing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Belden Marketing Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Belden.

Interview

1st Round: Very basic behavioral "tell me about a time when xyz" questions. I found out that I had moved on within 48 hours. 2nd Round was 2 weeks later in Indy/Carmel, where their headquarters are located. There were 2 back-to-back 30 minute interviews with questions that were a little more challenging. A couple hypothetical situations about different problem solving strategies, but the point was to see if you would ft in with their culture. I didn't hear back from them for about 2 weeks and was not given any information about the timeline. I received another offer from a different company and accepted before I heard back from them. Company seems cool but I disliked the recruiting process. Everything seemed very rushed and last minute. Overall nice people, but not the right fit for me.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Belden

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Belden (Indianapolis, IN) in March 2010.

Interview

Belden came to my University and we did an on campus interview. Later I was invited to Indianapolis for an on-site interview. There were 2 interviews (each with a panel of 3 people). One was related to high school and the other was the standard behavioral questions.

Interview Questions