Belk Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 22, 2017

2.1

119 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Belk.

Interview

I first applied on the kiosk in their store. Then I followed up with my resume to a manager. Within a few weeks later maybe 2? I was contacted on the phone for a phone screening interview. Then I was set to come into the store. I was dressed to impress. I was nervous but once I was in the door and having the in person interview. I was able to be at ease. Was in the HR's office and just ended up answering her questions easily. I was offered the job right after that.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Belk

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Belk in June 2017.

Interview

It was great. Very interactive. The reason why I didn't get the offer is because I was 17. The HR was highly disappointed by that, because I made a good impression.

Interview Questions

• What does selling mean to you?
      Do you see yourself as a leader or follower?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Belk (Charlotte, NC) in June 2017.

Interview

I went in for interview with sales manager. All they want is open availability. It was very quick and sweet. It wasn't scary or intimidating. They seem to want people that can work anytime.

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Belk (Charlotte, NC) in May 2017.

Interview

The interview process was short and easygoing. I met with the store manager, and she asked me simple questions about my background, work experience and future plans. The majority of the interview time was spent but the manager explaining store procedures, employee goals, and other information about the position.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Belk.

Interview

The hiring process was very easy. I applied online and called the store to let them know my application was in. A week later I was called for an interview. Two women interviewed me. I was given an offer after the second interview and accepted. I've been working there for 5 years and I love it very much.

Interview Questions

• They ask me an i comfortable with selling   3 Answers

Anonymous Employee in North Myrtle Beach, Horry, SC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Belk (North Myrtle Beach, Horry, SC) in November 2016.

Interview

The HR department conducted a short set of questions and took the time to know your qualifications. The process allowed you to show you have the required skills and attitude to help the organization

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years   2 Answers

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Belk in November 2016.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted about two weeks later for an interview. I didn't consider the meeting to even be a true interview. The only question I was asked was if I had any questions for the woman interviewing me. The rest was hearing what a typical day is like and what would be expected of me.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any questions for me?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Kennesaw, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Belk (Kennesaw, GA) in November 2016.

Interview

The interview was a 10-15 minute process, I met with my department manager, then the HR representative. I also personally know one of the managers from a different department. I was hired on immediately seasonally, then was offered a permanent position in January.

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

Just questions about what would i do in a certain situation and personality questions. Availability questions as well. I was offered the position on the spot and i took it. Overall it was a pretty good experience and very professional.

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Belk (Fort Worth, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied online. About a week later, I received a phone call to come in for an interview. My interviewer was very friendly, sweet & easy to talk to. I was offered the job on the spot. Which I graciously accepted. :-)

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Belk?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I gladly accepted what I was offered.