Bell Canada Account Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bell Canada Account Manager Interview Questions

2.8

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Bell Canada (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in March 2013.

Interview

5 different people/interviews. Presentation. Followed by behavioural questions. They wanted you to click with the different teams and then be able to present your 30, 60 and 90 day plan for attacking your role.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Bell Canada

Account Manager Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bell Canada in May 2012.

Interview

Initial was a Phone Interview, then a face to face interview with 2 managers, then they asked me to come in and do a 20 minute power point presentation in front of 6 managers and leads on why I should get the job and why i want to work for bell. Got the job but declined cause pay would have been way too low for me and industry standards

Interview Questions

Salary was way too low. They said its a standard across Bell but you have to negotiate...even still it was too low for me.

Account Manager Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bell Canada in April 2012.

Interview

At first, got contacted by the HR department in Toronto to set up the phone interview and was given a brief overview regarding the position and the number of people that they were looking in the area. The lady that was on the other side of the phone sounded pretty friendly.
    One of the classic mistake that I made during the interview process was that, I prepared for the scenario based questions however, 90 percent of the interview question involved questions from my past work experiences. That really threw me off and ended up on not getting the job... but no regrets though... helped me to prepare more towards the future job interviews.

Interview Questions

• Some of the questions that I can remember are:
      What do you know about the company?
      Sales experience?
      Have you ever turned a reference into sales?
      How do you think that the position is a good fit for you?
      Detail questions regarding the candidates previous work experience and job processes.
      Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Bell Canada (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in April 2012.

Interview

Very short interview - mostly interested in whether or not I understood basic sales techniques

Negotiation

No negotiation phase

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bell Canada (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in April 2012.

Interview

In person interview with the department manager, non-technical. Then a phone interview with the Director to see for fit on the team. Not a difficult interview process at all, just as long as you have some account management experience you should be fine.

Negotiation

You can negotiate up, Bell is a huge company and has the resources to pay more.