Bell Canada Associate Director Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bell Canada Associate Director Interview Questions

1.8

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bell Canada (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

Interview process was fairly quick for me; short phone interview with HR; face to face with hiring manager was straight forward and directly. Once I met with the hiring manager, the timeline to "offer" was very quick.

Interview Questions

• Why would I want to work for Bell Canada?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Bell Canada

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Bell Canada (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in December 2012.

Interview

There was an initial interview with 2 PMs and then another interview with the Director. Wasn't too difficult as I was hired out of school .

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I took the first offer, since I was essentially a new grad at the time.

Associate Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ottawa, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Bell Canada (Ottawa, ON (Canada)) in November 2012.

Interview

Interview process was very friendly and open. I liked the more casual approach to the interview "as a conversation" much better than grilling the candidate with all kinds of questions from populated forms. Interviews were timely and stayed on target with very fast turn around time. Started with a phone screening and within days was called in for face-to-face interview. After passing this, I was called back for an peer interview. Within hours I had the results.

Interview Questions

• Not knowing how many other candidates there are, what can you do for us that other candidates probably cannot?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiated salary and extra week of vacation.

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Bell Canada (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in March 2012.

Interview

Went through experiences, education basic stuff

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was none, I was young and said thank you

Associate Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Bell Canada (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in June 2009.

Interview

first the head hunter firm contacted me and interviewed me over the phone. Than, after fpwarding my resume and credentials, the arrange a meeting 1:1 with me and the firm. A person from the compagny HR services contacted me and took me through an other phone interview.

A panel was organized after where I was interviewed by 5 people.

Interview Questions

• How would you go about dooing a presentation if you were givin very few informations about it.   Answer Question