Bell Canada Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bell Canada Business Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Mar 31, 2017

9 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Bell Canada.

Interview

Before on-site interview, there was a video interview for pre-screening.
Video interview consists of mostly fit and behavioral questions, and at on-site interview I had around 2 hours of case interview and 1 hour fit/behavioral interview

Interview Questions

• Solving a case and presenting recommendations to panels   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Bell Canada

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bell Canada (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in February 2017.

Interview

Webcam based interview - 5 questions answered into your personal computer, recorded on webcam
    Prepare a case study
    Followed by in person interview, regarding case study and typical interview questions
    Why bell? Tell us about your work experience, what kind of work environment do you work best in?

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience in IT or any experience coding?
      Why bell?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bell Canada (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in February 2017.

Interview

Received an email with an assignment at 6:30 pm on a Friday. The assignment was to take a few hours and was due back Sunday night.

Excel and SQL related assignment.

Did as much as I could as I was travelling that weekend and sent it back.

No response to my email or anything, not very professional.

Guess they only want people with no lives.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bell Canada (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in January 2016.

Interview

Half an hour verbal interview, enquired a bit about the company itself but mostly kept questions to work experience and how it would be a good fit for the company.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had to work in an environment with tight deadlines and changing priorities?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bell Canada.

Interview

4 Rounds of Interview

1st round was an on-line screening. Total 6-7 questions where you are given 30 seconds to think and about 1-1:30 to answer. (Sample question: How did you prepare for this interview?)

2nd round: Was a phone interview with two directors. This was a discussion aout your leadership, experience, and education. (approx 30 mins)

3rd round: This round is a business case where you are given 40 minutes to analuze a 5-6 page case and then present your findinds to a panel of directors.

4th round: this was a special instance where I was asked for an additional interview with a director who couldn't attend the case interview. I could tell the director really wanted me to join the team and again this was just an informal discussion about the role.

I receieved an offer the same day as the 4th round informal interview.

Interview Questions

• If you could add one feature to your phone what would it be? (online screening)   Answer Question

Negotiation

Did not negotiate

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Bell Canada in November 2013.

Interview

2 phone calls and a one-on-one interview.

Interview Questions

• When have you been uncomfortable prioritizing a deadline?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

First round interview for a co-opposition. Most of the questions were behavioral and situational. It was a standard interview, nothing out of the ordinary. just be confident and well prepared.

Interview Questions

• Tell me of a time when you think outside of the box in a non-academic environment   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bell Canada (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in October 2012.

Interview

Got a HR phone call for initial screening. Ended up getting fast forwarded to final round interview 2-3 weeks later, at which a Business Case had to be presented. Got the case 2r hrs before and presented it for 30-40 min and talked with the director and team lead for another 45 min. total interview lasted 90 min. 6 business days later i got a verbal offer from the director.

Interview Questions

• Had no difficult questions. keep in mind, i find the most basic, behavioural questions difficult. i just had freedom to talk about myself and explain my career path. that ended up being the best situation for me.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I had previously negotiated an offer two weeks before with another postiion within the same unit. since they weren't able to budge on base salary, i reiterated my salary range for this offer. they gave me the min of my range, which means i could've possibly asked for more. also could've asked for greater signing bonus possibly..but simply asked them to match the previous bonus offer that was initially submitted.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bell Canada (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in September 2012.

Interview

1) Get phone interview
    2) One on one situation with the hiring manager
    3) Behavioral and analytically questions as well as more traditional questions.
     -The manager runs through your resume and your experience
    - Standard questions: Strengths and weaknesses
    - Questions pertaining to industry, vertical integration, innovation
    - some personality questions to gauge how well you would fit within the team.
    4) the offer letter was presented in a very timely manner. The offer letter was very thorough with respect to all the benefits and the remuneration.

5) Was instructed that often times the director will also have a secondary interview with interviewees, however, this was not the case with my situation.

Interview Questions

• How many minivans are manufactured in North America every year?   Answer Question