Bell Canada Customer Services Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bell Canada Customer Services Representative Interview Questions

Updated May 29, 2017

2.5

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Bell Canada.

Interview

it was average level difficulty.....First phone call and a computer test, than a one to one interview at head office in mississauga creekbank.....pretty easy questions and a mock call from customer as a test

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation

Other Interview Reviews for Bell Canada

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ottawa, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bell Canada (Ottawa, ON (Canada)) in September 2016.

Interview

The interview process was short and sweet. Was asked a few questions on why I wanted to work for Bell and what my long term goals were. After the interview, I was given a link where I had to complete a one hour test. This involved some questions about yourself, math and a simulation.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Interview

The interview was more like a conversation than an interview. This was because the employers were very personable and wanted to get to know, see what you are like to work with. Standard customer service representative questions such as tell me about yourself, what are your goals, why do you want to work at Bell?

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bell Canada in June 2016.

Interview

The interview process is still on going, but I applied and got an email a few hours later for a 24 hour deadline to complete a video interview. The questions are pretty basic, poor customer service experience, how do you take criticism, and brief portion to describe yourself. I got an email just saying thank you for completing the video interview.

Overall the outcome of the interview was great, a rally fast process

Interview Questions

• when did you recieve poor customer service and how did you handle it   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bell Canada.

Interview

First round was a computer interview where you are timed and are given one minute to prep and one to two minutes to answer. Kind of awkward as you are just watching yourself talk.
    The questions are standard and strictly behavioral, there was nothing fancy but I still suggest candidates to prepare. Also glassdoor was very helpful for this interview since everyone has listed all the questions they asked.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Bell Canada (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

Easy, one in person interview and some role play. They asked very general basic interview questions and then asked me to pretend that I was calling them to sell a product so had to do some role playing.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle an irate customer   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bell Canada (Montreal, QC (Canada)).

Interview

I applied online. I got a response by phone within a few days. The interview was very quick. They asked about bilingualism, past experience, etc. The interviewer was very nice and kept the meeting pleasant. We switched from English to French to demonstrate my ability. I was very surprised at how easy it was to get a position. I walked in to do an interview, and I walked out with a job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bell Canada (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in June 2015.

Interview

applied online, got call back for brief phone interview. I had to reschedule the phone interview b/c of inconvenient time and they were a bit picky about that but eventually called back. This delayed the process by 2 weeks. Questions included:
    how would you handle a difficult customer / complaints
    behavioural questions
    strengths / weaknesses
    previous experience

Interview Questions

• how would you handle a difficult customer / complaints
      behavioural questions
      strengths / weaknesses
      previous experience
      Answer Question

hours were no compatible with my school schedule

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bell Canada (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in June 2015.

Interview

Applied online and was selected for the video interview. Was asked to come in for an in-person interview, very pleasant interviewers. Asked basic behavioural question including my take on their apps

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bell Canada (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in December 2014.

Interview

An online interview, much more relax than a f2f interview. However, the time limit makes it a little bit intensive, it will be better if prepare some behaviour questions in advance, cuz most of them are typical behaviour questions