Bell Canada Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bell Canada Engineer Interview Questions

2.8

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Bell Canada (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in November 2012.

Interview

They mainly stared off by giving a back ground info of their company and what their working environment is. Then they proceeded with the question tell me about yourself? Why do you think you are a good fit for the position and other bunch of behaviuoral questions. They asked couple questions about linux too

Interview Questions

• How do you delete a file in linux   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Bell Canada

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bell Canada (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in March 2012.

Interview

Face to face, number of related job questions with respect the position you are applying for. Knowledge of systems and communication skills. Personality questions, people skills, communication skills, previous management skills, pro's and con's in your last position, leadership questions. salary expectations. Bell canada work processes.

Interview Questions

• how much do you know about Bell? What is your expectations of this role? where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bell Canada (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in June 2011.

Interview

I sended my resume through Bell Canada career site. I was called by my futur supervisor to make an interview one on one. My supervisor was an engineer like me, there was no HR employees doing the interview. After the interview my supervisor called me to tell me i could have the job, it was a week after the interview.

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bell Canada (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in January 2010.

Interview

It was not a very good interview as they were not focused on the job nor did they have the right description of the work involved in having to do the job. If was not organized and did not make any sense to me of what they were looking for in this position

Interview Questions

• None were asked that were difficult   1 Answer

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Bell Canada (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in June 2009.

Interview

It was two phone interviews.

The first one was mainly about basic algorithm and data structures. The interviewer asked about how hash table works, how to count 1's in a binary integer, and multiplication without *. He then asked me to write code on a piece of paper and read it to him.

The second interview was about designing a linked list API in C. He emailed me a link to collabedit so there was real-time coding. After listing all functions I was told to implement a cloning function.

Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Bell Canada in October 2008.

Interview

Bell is a large firm and every team has its own culture. In this case I felt they were extremely process heavy and that the job was about filling forms rather than add value.

Negotiation

Very small finite negotiating range. They focus on total compensation package (most of it non-negotiable) which includes benefits. Try to maxmise base as salary increases are not easy